Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taxman's Take Week 5 College and Pro

College:

Michigan -3: Michigan has had a bye week to prepare for Purdue. Now, I went to Purdue and I am a big fan, but the old saying bet with your wallet, not with your heart. Purdue is my opinion is not as good as believed here. Michigan is the better team even though they were wrecked by Alabama, and basically gave away the Michigan game with turnovers.

Michigan is bigger and stronger than Purdue. Michigan by at least a TD.

Chicago -5.5: Yes, the Bears on going back on the road after MNF. But Jacksonville's O is horrible. Last 20 games and only 3 times they scored 21 or more! Shoot, NE threw up 31 in the 4th Q! Gabbert is a horizontal passer. With the Bears pass rush and secondary, I would be stunned if Gabbert had more than 1 passing TD. If the Bears don't turn over the ball, this is a 10 point win.

Green Bay -7: Yes, the Colts are coming off of a bye. But the Packers are 1-3 ATS, getting good value here as their offense should roll and the Colts do not yet have the capability to hang offensively with the Pack. Pack stepping down in class and should have an easy week. Pack by at least 14+

I know you don't mind if I jump in. Thanks for the thread.

SC -1.0 vs Georgia: I really like the defense that SC will bring. Quite sure the bull dogs have never faced such speed this early season.

Comment

Working...
    X