Bear Down, Chicago Bears...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bear Down, Chicago Bears...

Line is down to -6.5/-7 now, total at 33.

Is the weather being over-hyped in that Minny may get smoked? Possibly.

The bears do know how to play in the cold better and have a more smash mouth approach if needed and Cutler is not stupid (which is hard for him to do).

I think the difference is the bears D as usual. I don't know if they will cover the number but they 'should' at least win.

Maybe the bears pk and the under 40?

Or maybe I am taking the media's bobble heads bait?

Farve may play too---but how long even if he does. i'd rather have Webb I think and play a conservative gameplan without the fragile Farve.

Thoughts?

I will probably work the Bears into a ML parlay somehow, or play the under with them in a tease.

Tough game to figure. If Webb plays, we've already seen 2 QB's making their first NFL start play well and put up points (Tebow and Flynn). So if he plays even halfway decent 33 could be easy to reach. I'm not sure I've seen the weather severely affect a total yet this year. Also, I can see Minny putting up a fight. Green Bay and Denver were supposed to be pushovers too. Cutler and the Bears are hard to put a lot of trust in. I can't see myself backing them as TD favorites. I think I'd almost rather tease Minny up to 14. No matter if Minny is out of contention, this is a bitter divisional rivalry so can't see anyone not being motivated.
    BTW, I just checked at my book and the line is now -6.5/34.5. People must be thinking Favre is going to play. Crap...should have played it last night when Minny was getting 8 and it was 33.

Comment

I was thinking about this too. pick and over 26 sounds better. a 17-10 score isn't impossible.
      line is now -6 and 34. so +1 and 27 over?

Comment

favre is playing but AP is out!

Comment

Good grief!

Comment

Screw it....I'm going with Minny +13.5 and OV 27.5.... reasonably small and just to appease my addiction

Comment

good luck. I decided to back off. Just too many factors for me and I'm down a little this week.

Comment

Also went Chi - PK and OV 28.....probably lose both on the total : (

Comment

Working...
                X