Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Line Movement Week 9

Some serious line movement going on.

Eagles/Cowboys now up to 50! I liked it under at 47.5! Why it's moving like that I don't know.

Giants/SD up to 48. I understand that.

Falcons down to -8.5 from -10 vs the Skins. Injuries? Letdown?

Benglas/Ravens up to 45 from 43! I understand that as I liked the over, but might not play it now. I might switch to under.

Colts/Texans up to 49.
    I understand that as I liked the over. Bob Sanders out for season. Other defensive injuries for Colts.

Saints Now -13, down from 14.5 over Carolina. I like Panthers chances better than the Falcons. Better D. But then again there's Jake. Uh-oh!

SF now only -4 vs Tenny, down from -5.5. Vince Young the unknown here. He played well last week. I like SF. They've lost two tough ones on the road and now come home in a must-win situation. Tenny got their win last week at home and now make the long trip to the WC.

GL

Like SF also

Comment

AZ Cards are the big mover this AM. Da Bears are now only -1.

Denver lined has dropped to +2.5 or less at some books. They will certainly be a mile high out there, but it is Blitzburgh vs Kyle Orton. But that Denver pass rush will also be getting after Big Ben. Night game that will probably go down to the wire. I backed off as I could see it going either way on the spread and the total. I think it will take at least one Defensive or Special Teams TD to cover. Maybe two. And with those two teams, it could happen. I'll enjoy watching it with nothing on it.

Saints have come down from -14.5 to -12!

Fins now catching +11 at NE off a bye.

Giants up to -5 or even -6 some places.

Indy/Houston total up to 49.5 or 50.

Seems like you can get some overs early in the week and middle them with an under on Sundays after they have been bid up. Unless there is weather, totals seem to always go up or stay the same.

GL

Comment

SF is my POW.

I did surveys (DEC 1995) of my system along with Dudley's Point Per Yard system (adjusted with my ratings) and came up with rules.

SF falls into 2.

Rule 13 for home team: Bet home team when agree with Dudley with a winning difference of +10 points over my systems probable score.
        My score - TENN 19 SF 30 Dudley Score - TENN 13 SF 47
        Rule Results when made: 14-8

Rule 17: Bet on home favorite winning + in Rule 13 with spread of 7 or less.
        Rule results when made: 4-0

Comment

Working...
        X