Tie Breaker for March Madness Contest Championship Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tie Breaker for March Madness Contest Championship Game

Appears like almost everyone in the contest has a chance at placing 1st, 2nd or 3rd, we’ll know for sure after Saturday’s games. A tiebreaker is likely needed. Since I’m doing so well in the March Madness Contest (LOL) with 17 pts, I’ll officially withdraw from the contest and not post any more winners on Saturday, April 4. In doing so, I’ll set up the tie breakers and post them mid-Sunday morning, April 5, and will need to collect them by e-mail mid-Monday afternoon, April 6. The contestant tiebreakers I receive will be posted two hours before the Championship game time for all to see. I’m open for tie breaker suggestions from contestants. At this time, leaning toward the following in order of priority:

1st Tiebreaker - Total Final Game Score (includes OT, if necessary)
    2nd Tiebreaker - Total Half-time score
    3rd Tie Breaker – (suggestions requested)

Note to Wisconsin: I know you had received the College Football Bowl tie breaker posts last January 2009, but since you’re in the running for placing, it wouldn’t be fair for you to accept the other contestant posts. I assume you understand.

Good luck!

laxsfo99

I don't think I will be there at the end of this contest anyway but if you are looking for ideas on a potential 3rd Tie-breaker what about using margin of victory?

Comment

Working...
    X