Cowboys/Eagles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cowboys/Eagles

Can someone give me there detailed thoughts about this game. Im a little bias but wanted to see what other thought before I placed my bet.
    jpehl

Originally posted by jpehl
    Can someone give me there detailed thoughts about this game. Im a little bias but wanted to see what other thought before I placed my bet.
    jpehl

Are you too LAZY to handicap this game? LOL...Love the HOME TEAM..
    [COLOR=Red]Arizona DiamondBacker[/COLOR]

Comment

All the Eagles wins are against weak teams so I'm not sure how good they really are. Not making a pick but Eagles injuries are a big concern for me.

Comment

Well like i said earlier i was curious of what others thought because the cowboys are my team. I tend to not bet on them unless there is a mismatch. Im thinking that the eagles are a little over rated. Since Im probally being bias I wanted other oppinions. Thats all i dont think its to much to ask.
        jpehl

Comment

The Eagles have played 4 ridiculously bad defenses, and for only 1/2 a game at a time. No doubt the way to go here is the Cowboys. That being said, there's not a great deal of value on this line. The Eagles are certainly in the top half of the league and the Cowboys don't command much more here than a point and the line is already slipping below the 3 mark.

Personally, I took the Cowboys in a 6-point teaser.

Comment

Cowboys on a run.

Take the BOYS, Cowboys that is!!

Comment

Like what im hearing so far. I have to agree but wanted to check to see if my head was in the clouds or not.
              thanks again
              jpehl

Comment

Working...
              X