Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thursday preseason football

1-0 (+1.00 units)

Again, all plays in the preseason for just one unit. I always feel I can win in the preseason for some reason, but usually don't. Might as well have some fun trying and keeping everything just one unit, limit my losses if you will.

Colts +5.5 (+103) vs St Louis..................First of all, I got this line from pinnacle at 8:06 am Wednesday morning for those of you who might ask. Getting 5.5 at plus 103 is a good deal. Not sure why the line is that when it is 4.5 most other places, but I will take all the help I can get. When this line first opened up I guess it was at three. Most of what I read is that the colts don't care about preseason and if this were a regular season game the line would be the other way around only bigger. I think the fact that the colts don't care, and they did not win a preseason game last year was already built into this line, don't you. The boys who make these lines don't like to give away money. My first thought was the rams as well, but not now that everybody is on them. My gut just tells me that st louis wins this game by three points. I love the extra point the pinnacle is gving me in this one and then to get it at +103 is a deal.

philadelphia -3 (-131) vs cleveland.............Also got this line at pinnacle, don't mind laying the extra juice to get this at three instead of three and a half. This game could easily be decided by a field goal and a push is much better than a loss. Just about everybody is on the eagles as well and that scares me. I almost took the browns, but they suck too bad for me. I think they are in for a long year. I am also one of those guys who believes that the most improvement in a football team is from the first to second game. The main and maybe only reason I am taking this is because the eagles have a game under their belt and the browns do not. Something also tells me that the eagles might want to prove to everybody that they can win without TO and they might be anxious to get a win under their belt, even if it in only the preseason.

I don't know why, but I feel about as good as you can feel for a preseason game as you can feel. Who knows though, it is preseason. Could easily go 2-0 or 0-2. I just know it feels good to handicap something other than baseball.

Good Luck Everybody!!

I will be back either Thursday night or Friday night with the rest of my preseason picks for the entire weekend.

good stuff......................im sitting out till thur, but if i can get 5.5, ill play the colts too

Comment

Working...
    X