Help Wanted: Sports Advisor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Wanted: Sports Advisor

I'm an older guy who loves to play on football, but hates handicapping. Don't
    have time. Can anyone refer me to a "tout" that wins. Years ago, when I
    was young and foolish, I went thru all the "scamdicappers", and the few
    honest guys I've worked with don't win for me. Prefer individual.........will be
    glad to pay if win...............no services please.

The Yo Yo King

I make a consistent profit and would share my picks if you're interested.

Comment

I might be interested:

Last year I won Bettorsworld's NFL Game of the Week contest and I also won B-Man's Game of the Week contest. In addition I tied for first place in the Hilton contest winning 132K. This year my Hilton record is 23.5 points which will put me in the top 10. If you'd like to talk about this get my email address from Jeff.

Comment

Help Wanted: Sports Advisor

Help Wanted: Sports Advisor Help Wanted: Sports AdvisorHelp Wanted: Sports Advisor Help Wanted: Sports Advisor

You fellows must forgive me. I'm either stupid or senile, because I just can't
        figure out how to navigate on this site. My recent post was my first, and it
        took me two days to figure out how to do that. Maybe Jeff would help me
        with this problem...............................Anyway, I'm very interested in talking
        with you, but unfortunately don't know the exact way to contact you. Sorry
        for my lack of acumen on the site.

Comment

Just email [email protected]

I will put you in touch.

Comment

One week doesn't mean anything but I'll give you all my college and pro plays this week for free to see what you think. Honestly haven't had 1 losing Sunday yet this year but I have had a couple losing saturdays, but have turned a profit the last 3 straight saturdays. I give you my personal number if you're interseted.

Comment

jo jo, instead of looking for a tout, check out the top guys in the college and nfl contest. lot of winners in both.

Comment

Do you post your picks here, Russ?

Comment

Reply to Russ B.

Thanks for your reply, Russ. I would certainly welcome any help you can give.
                  I wouldn't feel too bad about a losing Saturday. That's been my toughest day.

I would certainly be interested in talking further with you, but as you can see
                  on my previous posts, I still don't know exactly how this site operates. One
                  response stated that Jeff would give me his email addy. If the same works
                  for you, that would be fine.................or, I can supply MY email to Jeff.
                  Whatever works for you.

Comment

Last edited by Dr Ray; 10-25-2005, 02:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by woodee12
                      Do you post your picks here, Russ?
                      No, but I will this week.

Comment

S.o.s.

Trying to find "The Boys" and "Russ B". Sent The Boys an email, haven't
                        heard back. Sent Russ B. a reply to his post, and haven't heard. What's up
                        guys?

Comment

I'm here what do you mean? Anyway my email is [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                          X