? for the Board...........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ? for the Board...........

I need some help with Basketball wagering. I've played the lines on football but never really wagered on baskets. Whom do you guys consider to be the best capper at basketball? I've noticed some capping posts on this board and some are pretty good. I enjoy reading them. So, if anyone has any info for me I'd appreciate it!

Thanks and GOOD LUCK 2 ALL,

TheBlackPearl

Anyone have any info for this guy?

Comment

i don't think anybody here is a consensus "best" capper in basketball, i havn't seen many posts on the NBA in this forum. I think you'd be better off trying to learn about basketball and making your own picks instead of relying on someone else's picks, thats just from my own experience though....if i lose a bet i want it to be my own fault, not because i took someone else's pick. This is more of an NFL forum.

Comment

I would suggest watching the POD thread myself and Natty are doing.

We are a combined 8-3 so far this year in college hoops.

Carpet also cover the Illini very well each game at a great insider to their hoop schedule. i think todya is the only time he ahs missed a winning play. Very solid capper that always offers insight.

Hopefully some of the old guys come back and post a little too. This place is dying in terms of posting and we need to get it back up where it should be.

Any help would be appreciated.

Other than that check out Right-Angle Sports for a great, price and great service.

After I just typed this, I see you are looking for NBA posts which are hard to come by here. Sorry for the late post and college hoops info.

Comment

Working...
        X