Eurobet Sports International

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eurobet Sports International

Anyone use this outfit. They returned my e-mail and said the only american sports they handle are NBA and football. At their site it looks like the odds on NBA are 1.80 if that is true I can't imagine anyone laying that.

Eurobet is one of those tax free books.

Mainly soccer and sometimes, basketabll (Euro leagues and NBA), F1, tennis.

They won't have the odds you like, 1.80 equals to 50 cents vig and I believe that their moneyline have a TIE option for the NBA games (correct me if I'm wrong cause its been a long time since my last visit).

Moreover, you need to be very careful because they will only allow you bet SINGLE on certain games and for most parts, you need to bet treble (3 team parlay).

It will only be my choice IF I've found some soccer props that I can't find anywhere such as grand total of a Euro league in a giving weekend.

General speaking, its not a good choice considering their options and odds (I'm not talking about wether they are solid or not). If you're only an American sports better, I can't find a reason for you to play there.

Just my humble opinion.

Comment

if they're tax free, they must have some complete mugs betting with them with 50c lines!

Comment

good point Boris.

I'd be interested in what people's general estimates are of the 'punter breakdown'

What percentage is sophisticates versus mugs?

'sophisticate' of course is relative

I guess being aware of multiple outlets and
        using them, etc.

The LCD factor the media companies like to use must be at play here?

Comment

Interwetten has odds like that.

Are they from the same country?

Comment

I think the point is,

they are soccer books.

NBA, MLB, NFL are only some extra services provided to their regular customers and they have not interest to promote the North American market with those kind of lines (except Interwetten and I've talk about the story behind earlier in bookieshell).

Only 1 reason that you should think about taking those lines, time gap.

But its just too difficult to beat those books nowadays so I recommend you just forget about it.

Comment

they're soccer books offering about 115% on a 3-way market (5% per outcome). You can't translate that into a 2-way market of 110+%.
              It's obscene! Are there any other Bettorsworlds out there in foreign languages so we can educate gamblers from all over the world? How about a German, Spanish, Chinese, Finnish version...any more??
              VIVE LA REVOLUTION de BETTORSWORLD!!

Comment

well, there are other gambling forums, but writing in greek or chinese a little problematic

Ray might know of some Asian ones?

Seen quite a few Scandinavian forums.

Comment

Working...
                X