Alladins/Victor Chandler?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alladins/Victor Chandler?

A story is developing that Victor Chandler, the respected UK Bookmaker, was aware the situation of and was involved with Alladins Gold and Eddie Hadeed. There were apparently some under the table transactions that loosely tied Victor Chandler to the situation. As more is reported, it will be passed along.
    anyone know anymore to this?

Superbook

Well didn't Chandler's old book www.superbook.com buy out Hadeed's old book www.premierleague.com!! so they have had a business relationship before maybe it is the same again this time around!!

Comment

Good Call hk, thank you for pointing that out!!

Comment

VC did buy premiere which was owned by eddie.

Anything is possible now. Eddie may have still owed VC money.

My question is if VC bought eddies' clients once before, why didn't eddie try to work out a deal with VC/superbook to bail him out this time.

Comment

Parlay Guru

Parlay Guru,

I guess the reason maybe that Chandler has already sold Superbook sometime last year and he cannot do business with US Clients on his own site www.victorchandler.com. Well I think that is right otherwise why would he have set up Superbook in the first place.

Comment

everyone says victor chandler did not want the us bets. they can accept them but they choose not to.

Comment

Working...
            X