Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don Best Down?? - Oddswiz is up : )

Get your free trial.

Better yet, don't get caught with no feed. Whether you're a book or a player, Oddswiz is so affordable you'd be insane not to come aboard.

Paid packages for LESS than 50 bucks a month.

Special offers also available from certain books.

Live lines.

Can't beat it.

Don Best is a great service. I use it myself. But Don Best TOGETHER with Oddswiz brings you even more of an edge. Different books. More lines.

Happy shopping!

Everyone should have a back-up. A lot of the books down here were scrambling this morning. I'm sure the free trial will get a lot of press for the feed!

Comment

First for loboLoco: Why would the Sports Books be scrambling in Costa Rico because Don Best Feed down? Are the clones and don't move their lines on action?

My Don Best was not down this morning in Texas.

For Jeff: I love BW and they do the best job of informing bettors about off-shore Sport Books. When it comes to Odds, Bw has a long way to go to be as good as Don Best. Yes, for the smaller player the price is attractive for Odds wiz.

Also Jeff, One who talks about other people being down due to technical problems should be very careful. He who laughs last, laughs best. Speaking of being down, Bw site is running as slow as a snail tonight and I run on a very high speed connection.

Comment

their all clones. not all, but a lot of them just wait for somoene on don best to put up a line then they do an average and put their own line up. after that, they might move a little on ther own action, but if a big steam move goes across don best, they all follow. so don best goes down, and everyone panics.

Comment

Having a backup odds feed was very useful to me yesterday. To a serious player, that is a must.

Comment

One thing I really like about the Oddswiz feed is that it "reconnects" itself without any user action required. I've unplugged my laptop computer from the internet, travelled with it, then reconnect to the internet; and the Oddswiz feed just starts back up on its own.

Yesterday I must have tried at least 50 times to reconnect to the DB feed, each time having to click a link and wait over and over.

Comment

Steve, MOST books can't operate without a line feed. There were books that wouldn't take a wager while Don Best was down!

As far as talking about technical problems, yes, ANYONE on the net can experience technical problems. That's the nature of the internet. Obviously, Don Best being down is a great opportunity to get players to try Oddswiz, hence the post. Please don't make it sound as though I trounce around talking about other peoples technical problems.

Nowhere in my post am I putting down Don Best. Quite the opposite actually.

While we may have a long way to go bells and whistles wise, (we've been up 6 months) we're right there with what counts.......the LINES. (Incidentally, we aren't trying to be Don Best)

Hey, some books would have been able to keep operating yesterday if they had oddswiz.

When is the last time you logged on? March ????

No offense, I'd rather be critiqued by people who actually use the program.

Comment

Any plans to include wnba lines on oddswiz?

Comment

Yes....eventually we'll have WNBA, NASCAR, etc.etc.....but it won't be until next year.

We're concentrating on this football and basketball season for now......

Comment

Working...
                  X