Jeff Important

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeff Important

It seems someone sent you the KLEZ virus which is extremely dangerous and it resends to everyone in your address book(I just got an email from you with it attached). Run a virus scan asap to cure this puppy before its too late because it cooks your hard drive

got it too!!

bg

Comment

Thanks.......hopefully it's limited to a lap top I use when on the road.......

Comment

Keep those virus settings updated! I get 2 or 3 incoming W32klez viruses a day, but Norton AntiVirus zaps 'em all if you keep your definitions updated. Here's the link to the Symantec site where you can download utilities to remove all of the current crop of viruses...

http://securityresponse.symantec.com...ools.list.html

JRM
        THE PROPHET
        Affordable, successful and honest handicapping of all major sports and most minor sports.

www.netprophetsports.com

Comment

Forget chasing around offshore Internet bookies, these guys that develop those viruses are a lot more dangerous.

Comment

These viruses can be real nasty. I have used Norton in the past, but I think the best is McAfee. McAfee updates automaticly on your computer. Since I have installed McAfee no virsues.

Comment

Sometimes that damn virus software interferes with other programs though. It makes it almost not worth it. You have to jump through hoops just to get on the damn internet these days because our world is filled with so many assholes!

Comment

Working...
              X