SportsInteraction OK?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SportsInteraction OK?

What is going on with SportsInteraction? MW has them in the stockage because of payout problem and SIA says that it is due to duplicate accounts and they need to take a closer look? They've been around for a long time, but so was Aces.

I see bettorsworld has them off the list here too.

Comment

They're a stiff book. Stay away. You gotta know that any book with lines like that ain't gonna be around too long.

Comment

Sports Interaction has been around a LONG time and they are one of the safest books out there. There is currently a dispute going on and SIA claims there was fraud involved and I will always give them the benefit of the doubt. This book is a great place to play.

Comment

i was with sportsinteraction from 95-2000....and i must say I never had a problem with them.....i use to love to take advantage of the underdogs that had some value..... I agree with one and remember thier odds are "choppy"......whether or not the masses could pick up on it was another. I assumed alot of square players.They kept low limits which in my heart I always thought they would be around and stay on bussiness.. Sounds like a interesting story . What is sportsinteraction claiming one player using 5 accounts? peace peoples, since I hit the nets 40/1 ive been struggling.

Comment

At least you've got a little something to struggle with!!! They've been around for a long time, but then again, so had Sportsmarket. It's tough to figure out if it is just one big complainer or a bigger problem. So far it looks like an isolated incident since only one other person has come forward saying to stay away.

Comment

Here is my story on sportsinteraction.com

I have all the emails to prove i am not making this up,and will email it to anyone asking:year 2001,made deposits with master card and paypal.was never asked to fill out any CC verification form or any form of id.Heard that online gambling was illegal got scared and tried to close my account.Was told that they can not deposit(charge back) into master card,send me an email asking for copies of my CC and driver license,i didn't mind sending them copy of CC,but refused to send them my ID.
              In 2003 i contacted kahnawake gaming commision which suggested i should give SIA necessary documents so i did.nothing.they claimed that they never received my documents,and that i only have the cash deposit which was made through paypal,and that they don't owe mr the $500 master card deposit.
              year 2004,my master card was maxed out with purchases from some vendors in England.
              year 2005,they are still asking for copies of CC and Id.
              [email protected]

Comment

Sportsinteraction got me too

your story sounds a lot like mine except im lucky enough not to have had them use my credit card. I tried cashing out over $1000 so they asked me for id and stuff like that. I sent it but they said they couldn't read it. I sent it again as clear as i could possibly make it but still they said no pay till i send them a clearer version. It is not possible to send them a clearer version so my hard earned money sunk in that ship

Comment

Sportsinteraction took away $300 from my account. Been on Sportsinteraction.com for about 13 months; win a bit, lose more than a bit. Few weeks ago, I won $300 on the Kentucky Derby. Unfortunately, I supposedly was one digit off on the checking account I always use. All they had to do was reprocess the $20. Instead, they kept it and took away all my winnings as well. To make matters worse, $6 of the $20 was for a losing bet. They say I owe that to them.

Do not use Sportsinteraction.com

Comment

Comment

SIA is a joke,too many better books out there to mess with these guys

Comment

Working...
                      X