Judge Judy/Checkers/ver dad/Te tutava nei matou and BW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Judge Judy/Checkers/ver dad/Te tutava nei matou and BW

It's apparent that when pressed for an answer as to which magazine and where it is found, Checkers decided to check out as checkers and ver dad, and reinvent himself as Judge Judy and Te tutava nei matou. Can either of you two ghosters answer for your other personalities, and tell me which magazine, or where it is found? Or answer Steve Turners issue? Or Blowfishes? Or sportshobbys?

The fact you won't is because you can't. “Checkers” posted at least twice in the original thread after Blowfish asked which magazine and where it is found. He avoided the question. Why? It must be a lie.

BW - how do you expect this forum to grow, and to improve in quality, when you allow someone who is obviously the same guy to keep ghosting under a new name seemingly every day, to go virtually unchecked with his nonsense and BS stories? It is getting ridiculous. Who is this idiot and why is he allowed to drag this place down?

It was just a question about which magazine. If someone wants to take the time to be all those people, more power to them. But this is an Internet forum, no reason not to come out and just say "sorry, i don't know". I don't think anyone would retire a name because they were asked what magazine something came from.

Comment

I'll gladly answer the BW question.

We no longer delete or ban. It's that simple.

(Unless it was so unbearable or disgusting of course)

In years past, we would have listened to "the majority" when they demanded some idiot be banned for whatever reason.

All that did was create the impression the Bettorsworld bans everyone, blah, blah blah.

So be it.

Now we don't.

Comment

Jeff--thanks for the honest and quick reply.

Blowfish--you're assuming honesty and one username per poster. While those would be ideal, that is not how internet forums work. Like it or not, all forums are soap operas, filled with all the intrigue and deceit of daytime TV. I doubt there is any forum anywhere that doesn't have a least one "ghost"--multiple user IDs for one person. No matter how good the software is, it's too easy to get a yahoo or hotmail email address and register under a different name and post away. Isn't the internet great??

Comment

Backspin: I don't think Checkers will be posting any more. I think I know who Checkers is. If I had 100% info I would tell everyone who I think it is. If he starts posting again, I will do a little more research. I can tell you this, I think he is a shill.

Comment

shill, jerkoff,nutjob,bored housewife....whats the difference...good riddance

Comment

Working...
            X