Casablanca or Cascade ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Casablanca or Cascade ??

Looking for another baseball out. I'm using Pinnacle & WSEX now but want to add a third. I've narrowed my choice down to either Casablanca or Cascade.

Any input will be helpful. Thanks

This is an easy one. Since ou are only using two books now and adding one more, you might as well play it safe. Casablanca has been around much longer and has a much better reputation than Cascade.

Cascade has a short history offshore and already there are rumors flying around about slow pay to agents.

Casablanca gets the nod!

Comment

Dragon, Thank you. Safety is #1 along with good lines

I thought about WWTS as my 3rd out but their lines are 99% like WSEX.

Comment

The rumors about Cascade seemed to have been limited to one site known for sensationalism. They are even an advertiser there and it seemed the moderators let the discussion go on and on without immediately consulting the source or delving into the rumors more.

I believe Cascade hasn't been around for a long time, but had been open before and had closed--paying everyone. Lenny, who runs the place, has alwas been a stand-up guy. I would think any questions of soundness should be directed to either a moderator here or to Lenny himself before making too much of a conclusion.

Comment

I would take Casablanca, hands down. They offer a free payout every month, even a free Western Union payout(which is rare) if you wanted. They have been around for a while and they have a unique 5% cash back on your net wins or losses. They credit your account every Monday at noon. Only thing though is they have a 20 cent line. IF you can handle that, betcbs.com is the choice.

Comment

I just found out that Casablanca will offer you a 10 cent line by requesting it through [email protected]

If this is the case, CASABLANCA will be the best place, hands down, to play basbeball.

Free payout, 5% win or lose every week, super solid shop, tell me who can offer more......

Comment

I would go with Cascade. Super-solid, there Bm is always available to talk to, and opinionated lines. They are a must out IMO.

Comment

Cecil, just curious where the solid impression of Cascade comes from? I've played there myself up until a short time ago. I like the book but, but I don't know that I'd call them solid.

Comment

Originally posted by Dragon
                  Cecil, just curious where the solid impression of Cascade comes from? I've played there myself up until a short time ago. I like the book but, but I don't know that I'd call them solid.
                  I don't know why I need to post the reasons they are solid. It seems to me it would be better for you to give a reason of why they might not be. Anyway here goes:

Longstanding excellent reputation in the industry

Recommended by other BMs throughout the forums

The head guy Lenny is alway available to talk to, infact I see him in the mw chat almost everytime I am there

when another book is in trouble, Lenny is one of the first to try to help players out, hence rescuing other insolvent books players

Books to action, not on air, has an opinion

Always prompt payouts, I am unaware of any valid complaints about this book in the forums

Licensed, mediated by mw, on the list at both the RX, and MW

Like I said, I think it would be more helpful for you to give a reason why they would not be solid...

Comment

Update:

I got lucky Tuesday and hit a few at WSEX and made a payout today; received the money within an hour into my paypal acct, so I posted up at both Cascade and Casablanca. Both seem to be solid and its nice to have 4 outs.

Thanks to everyone.

Comment

Response from betCBS

White Owl

Great to see you opened accounts with both places. Having more than one out is always the way to go. I am sure you will be happy with us and Cascade.

Dragon & Natural9

Great to see you guys are playing with us. Remeber I am always available by e-mail for any thing you need. Shoot me an e-mail if your account is not on a 10 cent line.

The 5% BONUS weekly on wins and losses has been a huge success and we are now finishing up our new features on the internet system.

We have already added internet 'point buying' and 'if-bets' and 'reverses online will be added very soon.

Anyone who has any questions please send the e-mail to [email protected].

Good Luck to everyone this week.

Dave Johnson
                      betCBS.com

Comment

Working...
                      X