Grand Central

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Coup

Grand Central's Toll-Free numbers are down, forcing players to make long distance calls. Also, they are located on Margarita Island, owned by Venezuela and are stuck right in the middle of the chaos there. Not sure if the Toll-Free numbers are down because of the coup (obviously could cause any number of problems) or because of nonpayment of their phone bill.

In either case, any books located in this area could be facing delays and problems because of the loss of governmental control.

Comment

Any updates dog? How about you underdog? Still waiting?

Comment

Update, Calling for an Update

Any news? Any problems, are people being paid? Are their phones still down?

Comment

David Rockwell said a few days ago that they expected to get my payout to me this coming week, for what it's worth. He also offered to transfer the $4300 payout to Jazz, but I'd have to roll it over 4 times before cashing out. I wanted my entire balance transferred over there but he says I'd lose my large GCS bonus since I'm just short of their 6x rollover. So for now I'm hoping to get this payout and will be pounding Majorwager, etc., if they don't come thru.

Comment

Working...
          X