Olympic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Olympic

With all do respect to Njsf25g,Spider and Jacmar my experience(s)
    with Olympic have not been so good. I have been with Olympic for about three years. I do agree that their site is one of the best that I have seen. However, there customer service is terrible. I have had several issues with them over the last three years and they refuse to acknowledge or even consider the customers point of view. Most of the customer service reps. that I have dealt with have been rude,abrupt and consistently talk over me when I have an issue. I have requested that a supervisor intervene to help settle the issue and they are no better.

Case in point: It has been my experience that when I deposit funds via a credit card that any withdrawals I might make will be credited back to my card up to the amount I have charged within the last thirty day period. I realize that Olympic needs to confirm that the transaction has cleared. However, after satisfying the thirty day requirement I have tried to collect winnings and Olympic refuses to send me cash even though the last ten transactions I might have made have been via cash or NETeller. When I have made these request(s), I had met the thirty day requirement and Olympic nows say that it doesn't matter how long ago I made a deposit with them via a credit card they will always credit my credit card first. They tell me that they need to make sure that the charged amount will be honored by my bank. I have checked with my bank(s) and they advise that the transaction is cleared and not reversable after thirty days. Yet Olympic tells me that they cannot send me cash becuase they have to make sure that the credit card transaction clears my bank. So transctions I have made from 6-months ago, a year ago that have long cleared are preventing them from paying me cash now. This is rediculous and unacceptable. On more than one occasion when they have credited large amounts back to my credit card they have messed it up. ie. doubling up the credit and debits totally confusing my bank etc.

I know that this post seems like sour grapes and personal on my part but these are the facts. So why do I stay with them? Primarily because of their website. However, I have had enough of their BULL....This post is not just about me blowing off steam, it is also to make cappers that have not yet dealt with Olympic aware of their bad customer service and payout methodologies!

Olympic

Did they ever resolve the problem? I am having this trouble as well.

Comment

Cincy, what if you used your credit card to deposit with neteller and then used neteller to fund your olympic account. Wouldn't that be a way around the problem?

Comment

Working...
      X