WWTS (Post-Time) Transfer with Aces Gold

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WWTS (Post-Time) Transfer with Aces Gold

I would like WWTS to come on here and explain why they decided not to take a transfer from Aces Gold, that they had already put in my account and let me play on those funds ?

Did you call Aces Gold about the funds ??

What if I had lost those funds in the 9 days
    I was playing ?

Do you think it is fair to change rules in mid-game ?

If you have a problem with a book that you agree to transfer with, I feel that is not my problem.

I do what to say thanks for at least calling me and telling me that I know longer had those funds, because some sports books do things like this and do not even call.

Just for the record, Aces Gold has sent me a check for 8 weeks in a row, never a charge and
    only once was in not delivered in 2 days.

I thought Aces was no longer doing book to bok transfers. Maybe that is the reason for the cancellation. Told me only fedex and bank wire.

Comment

They may have changed that policy after this transfer, but on 1/30 they took it out of my account at Aces Gold and about 2 hours later it was in my account at post-time, it stayed in my post-time account till 2/8 when they called and said they did not have the funds yet from aces gold and they were taking the funds out of my account, I called Aces Gold and they claim they had not herd from Post-time at all, said they would call post time and work it out. At one time on Friday I was tolded it had been worked out and my funds would be put back into my post time account (Told me to talk to Gwen) as of
      Monday still no funds, aces gold has credited my
      account. But Post time never called aces gold to check on the funds.

Comment

looks like AG/SM is only doing fedex and wires. Not sure how they are going to survive with such limited oftions for bettors.

Comment

bet2winsports

The exact same thing happened with me. I did a transfer from aces gold on 1/31 to wwts. I got
          a call from WWTS on 2/8 saying the same thing.
          Eventually Aces credited the money back to my account. I'm still not clear at who was at fault. WWTS claimed Aces hadn't sent them the money so they were sending my money back.

Comment

My question is really simple, what if I had lost all the funds or had won 10,000 ?? would WWTS give me those funds (had I won) had I lost would they have tried to collect from me or would they have worked with Aces Gold. I think once WWTS put the funds in my account it was a done deal. If they decided on the 2/8 that they were worried or just no longer wanted to deal with Aces Gold they could stop any new transfers but would still have to honor the pending ones. In this industry companys really need to work hard on image, to me this was a real let down, with a group I have been with for 6 years.

Comment

Don't blame WWTS. Aces were the ones who decided to stop all tranfers overnight after losing their latest in a series of poor gambles, ne +14.5 over rams.

Comment

Well Post time was doing business with Aces Gold and got burned, but instead of taking the loss they put it back on the player! nice move guys!

Comment

Working...
                X