Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NO bullshit! FREE 112.50 bucks perday!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NO bullshit! FREE 112.50 bucks perday!!!

Damn! I've posted the Easybets Superbowl bonus promotion here couple of days ago but the response was damn poor. Check the terms and conditions of the bonus here Easybets Superbowl Bonus

then you will know that actually you can walk away with around 100 bucks perday until FEB 4th, which is the deadline of this bonus.

According to the terms, they are giving away 15% bonus for your first deposit made. Plus,for subsequent deposits, you will get a 10% bonus.
    Let say i treat all my bonuses as 10% of my deposit:
    Today i deposited 1500 bucks, then i will have 1650 in my account. Well, in order to withdraw, i have to bet over 5 times of my bonus. So, 150 X 5 = 750. Then i divide 750 into 2, which is 375, and place both 375 on a same event with 2 runners separately. By doing this, i will only lose away my 10 cents of juice. The payout i get back will be 712.5. My current account balance now should be 1612.50 (remember that i only put in 1500) plus, i've already qualified to withdraw!
    So, thats your first 112.50, repeat it all over again until FEB 4th and you should get around 1300 bucks!!

Sounds unbelievable???? BELIEVE IT, DAMN IT!!!!

dude, dont advertise this. the books will be on to it and pull these kinds of thinks in the future.

Comment

I think if you read the details (and not even closely), you will see that:

To withdraw the bonus, FIVE times the deposit amount must be placed on bet(s) first.

That is 5x the depoits (plus bonus, I am guessing) before you get a payout. Big difference.

Comment

HA HA HA HA...they changed it HA HA HA......I suspect that one of us here work for them.....

Comment

Working...
        X