Are there any U.S. Books with Balls, maybe I will try Asian Outs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are there any U.S. Books with Balls, maybe I will try Asian Outs

People here seem to talk more gossip then news, you guys are worse than women in a nail parlor. Damon Runyon would be ashamed. And for those of you who don't know who Runyon is, you should pick up a book instead of plaing he said/she said.
    **Below poem by poem.

If I sound pissed sorry, but come on we have better news and quality feedback to exchange.

Anyway, Been in business for a good while, still young, but am distressed with what I have witnessed last 2 weeks.

Trying to get down some sizable action on NBA Conference odds, Nobody seems to want to take more than a nickel (excluding Spiros who wisely has price I wont touch).

I know they are futures, but come on a nickel on a 4-1 dog. I am not a wise guy, I know some, but trust me I am not. Yes I want to get down a decent size wager, whats wrong with that.

I used to hear all about the old days, Bullshit. They were probably chicken shit back then too.

Its just 10k to win 40k. Never tried small books, as wouldn't expect them to take it, and if they did wouldn't expect them to pay if hit.

Only thing more depressing than having all the big boys shy away, was having Ladbrokes tell me their limit was 100 pounds.

The Jockey Speaks

I won a stake for a millionaire,
    A stake worth twenty gran,
    And I see the papers say he put
    Five thousan in me hand.
    Well he didn’t gimme a single dime
    Over my ridin fee.
    There wuzzen even a pat on the back
    Or a word o’ thanks to me.

I won with a horse in a sellin race,
    The purse wuz pretty small.
    And the horse I rode wuz not much horse—
    It wuzzen a horse at all.
    But a gambler come to me after the race—
    A guy I never knew.
    “I win five grand on the ride you rode,”
    Says he, “heres a grand for you.”

And now they’ve got me down on the ground,
    And some folks wonder why.
    Well, the judges up in their little cage
    They said I didden try.
    For there wuz another race one day,
    And they said I wuzzen square,
    They said I rode for the gambler
    When I wuz hired by the millionaire.

Damon Runyon

HEY BUDDY,GO SOMEWHERE ELSE AND BRAG ABOUT YOUR HUGE WAGERS,THIS IS A PLACE TO SHARE IDEAS AND THOUGHTS.IF IN FACT YOU ARE TELLING THE TRUTH AND PUTTING UP 10K YOUR A TOTAL FRUIT CAKE.

Comment

Nunzio,

Your comment isn't really worth a response, as either are you. My post was not to brag, but a commentary on our supposed Big Boy books.

Trust me, I don't visit this site often as the talk is dribble, and only 10-15% worth noting.

As for you, good luck

Comment

correction, above should state been in the sports betting business for while.

Comment

Working...
        X