books?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• books?

i am looking at several and looking for some input.
    last yr, i played w/ibet, among others. while ibet wasn't my favorite book, i had no problems w/them and they had no problems paying me. i have been solicited w/emails offering a 35% bonus for a bank wire deposit. this is my prefered method of deposit anyway but the 35% throws up a red flag. if i hadn't dealt w/them in the past, i would just move on but.....
    anyone play there? anyone know anything about ibet?

also, i was wondering if someone might detail the advantages/disadvantages of fair deal, sia and wsex. thanks.

Wow, parlay, long time no see around here. I guess it takes four months to get over our Terps' collapse against Duke

I would NOT play at Fair Deal, read some of the recent posts about them and 5 card charlies; very shaky past with some non-pay issues. I've never played with SIA, so I can't comment.

Wsex is my favorite book; the only drawback is that they don't, to my knowledge, give post up or re-up bonuses; the site is easy to navigate, they offer an incredible number of future bets and props. Additionally, their interactives seem to be ever-expanding, especially for this football season, as they offer season long interactive betting on the NFL Champ, NFL MVP, Heisman winner and Rose Bowl winner in addition to interactive betting on select nationally televised games. Plus, most importantly, you will get paid, as I have never heard any no/slow pay complaints.

Comment

Parlay, you referring to ibet or 1bet aka majestic?

Comment

Parlay, based on reliability, options, longetivity, I would choose in order:

WSEX- One of the biggest and options galore, interactives. Little hard to navigate, set wagered amounts.
        SIA- Options galore, favors favs. Based out of Canada.
        Fair Deal- Many problems recently, bought out by Five card Charlie's. I would stay away until I feel more confident in them.

Comment

bdc - hey! tough game to get over but it was a great season. looking forward to this yr. right after i posted this, i did some research and fair deal is definately out. thanks for the input.

jeff - ibet. what do you got on them?

pnanda - what's up? thanks for the info. i wired off to sia(and aces) today. still thinking on wsex.

Comment

Parlay,

ibet's bonus is a match play. So, actually there only giving 17.5% which is reasonable.

I think this is comparable with a lot of other solid books.

Regards,

Reliable

Comment

IBet is part of the Sportbet-Island group. I would stay far away.

Comment

What's wrong with Sportbet??

Comment

Working...
                X