Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SHILLING AND AN ENDORSEMENT...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CURIOUS,

I POSTED ALL YOUR QUOTE.

YOU FORGOT HALF OF MINE...

REALITY
    Originally posted by REALITY:

MR.ROCKWELLS,

I'LL BE THE FIRST TO ADMIT,I CAN BE RELENTLESS WHEN DEFENDING AN ISSUE,A FRIEND,OR AN WHAT I PERCEIVE TO BE AN OUTRAGEOUS INJUSTICE.

I'LL ALSO ADMIT I CAN BE F**KING ANNOYING AT TIMES.

HOWEVER WITH ALMOST 3,000 POSTS IN THE BIG THREE POSTING FORUMS I WOULD LIKE TO THINK I HAVE BEEN INFORMATIVE AND ENTERTAINING IN A MAJORITY OF THEM...

THANKS FOR THE POST.

REALITY

Comment

Originally posted by Curious:
      Reality:

Where and how do you think I'm talking out of both sides of my mouth? If you have a point to make, then make it. Stop ranting like a spoiled child throwing a tantrum.

You say you have over 3000 posts in the forums, but you forgot to say that about 2500 of them are the same ranting/cutting/pasting being done over and over and over again.

Talk about a game not being for you, you again just re-post a bunch of nonsense without responding to the point being made.

Maybe it's time for you to "retire" again.
      Reality:

I think you're wrong, for all the reasons I stated in previous posts. I will spare the readers the avalanche of copy/pastes just to say the same thing over and over and over.

Best of luck to you, Cris, and Olympic.
      Reality:

I'm fully aware of both shops. How could anyone reading these boards not be when you're in here (and other places) tooting the horn for them all the time?

There's a lot to admire about both Cris and Olympic, but I stand by my assessment. I think using a 20¢ line in baseball will cost them money, and their good reputation will continue to be tarnished as long as they stay with that line.

Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't think so. Guess we'll see who was right in a couple of years.

This has gone on WAY past the point of sensibility. Everyone is aware of your opinions. Now they are aware of mine. They can all make up their own mind. Let's move on.
      Can't answer that question for you because I don't see myself as ever having any funds on deposit with Cris.

Speaking of credibility, is this one of those threads you were talking about when you posted this on 7/9:

"EVERYTIME I TRY TO GET OUT,THEY PULL ME BACK IN!"

Nobody pulled you into this thread, did they?

Your credibility quotient is dropping rapidly.

Reality:

I don't know where you could ever get the idea that a few posters could give you your credibility back, but that's not quite how credibility works.

I think we've covered this subject in more than enough detail for now. It's time to move on, don't you think?

[ 07-12-2001: Message edited by: Curious ][/QB]

Reality:

No disrespect intended here and I don't mean to be going around in circles with you on this. You are asking this question to the wrong person, and regardless of what my answer may be, the point you want to make has already been made by you dozens of times before.

It's been fun...let's move on.
      LET'S MOVE ON,

LET'S MOVE ON,

LET'S MOVE ON...AND ON...AND ON...

O.K.

WHEN!

AS PREVIOUSLY STATED:

Originally posted by REALITY:

CURIOUS,

KEEP TALKING OUT OF BOTH SIDES OF YOUR MOUTH.

I THINK IT'S ABOUT TIME FOR YOU TO THROW IN YOUR CARDS AND FOLD YOUR HAND.

THIS GAME AINT FOR YOU...

REALITY
      [ 07-15-2001: Message edited by: REALITY ]

Comment

Reality:

If I'm not mistaken, weren't you the one to open this thread? Would that be an example of talking out of both sides of your mouth? Or is that more like being a hypocrite?

Hard to move on when you just can't seem to let it go.

Since it's obvious that you don't want to respond in an adult fashion to the points being made, maybe you should stop trying to get in just one more weak attack on me, and then we can truly move on. I'm sure we both have better things to do.

I'll even make it easier on you. Go ahead and lay another one of your redundant cut and paste diatribes on me. I won't even respond. See you on down the road.

Comment

Curious,

Before you attend better things to do(heard that multiple xs), how about answereing a legitimate ? Rephrased w/out piercing adjectives. What do you do for a living that qualifies slander for opinion? My cards are face up. How about yours?

Comment

It appears to me that curious posted his opinion and as usual reality cut and pasted himself as well as his posts just because someone didn't agree with his view point. You then jumped in to defend a friend which is an honorable trait but in this regard you seem to be doing the slandering.

PS. Does anyone actually read reality's posts?

Why does reality refer to himself in the 3rd person?

Comment

Rookie,

You'd shed your moniker if you read most of his posts. He's the most knowledgeable poster here with the offshore biz. Guess what? IT'S FREE. You might get a commercial here and there, but FREE.

I'm looking for an answer plain and simple from Curious!!

Comment

Ronbets,

I am not disagreeing that reality isn't knowledgeable about offshore betting. From the different posters it is apparent that Reality does have a lot of good info to share. In my opinion so do others and different view points don't necessarily make either persons view right or wrong.
                I do find it curious (no pun intended) that every time someone differs from his view you both launch into a personal attack on the person and/or start some Oliver Stone type conspiracy theory.

IMO there is a better way of getting your opinion across.

:D

Comment

Ronbets,

I am not disagreeing that reality isn't knowledgeable about offshore betting. From the different posters it is apparent that Reality does have a lot of good info to share. In my opinion so do others and different view points don't necessarily make either persons view right or wrong.
                  I do find it curious (no pun intended) that every time someone differs from his view you both launch into a personal attack on the person and/or start some Oliver Stone type conspiracy theory.

IMO there is a better way of getting your opinion across.

:D

Comment

Rookie,

I buy your legitimacy. I'm trying to level the playing field. Many Xs we overcorrect. 30 years ago my biggest fear was snipers and mines. No different today.

Comment

Working...
                    X