Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SHILLING AND AN ENDORSEMENT...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SHILLING AND AN ENDORSEMENT...

POSTED PREVIOUSLY IN ANOTHER THREAD.

AN IMPORTANT DIFFERENCE THAT SHOULD BE NOTED.

Originally posted by Curious:

Are you now saying that you don't shill for all your buddies and ex-employers?

SHILL?

SHILL?

HOW ABOUT ENDORSE!

SOME PEOPLE IN THESE FORUMS AND IN THIS BUSINESS HAVE SOME RESPECT AND SOME FAITH IN MY INTEGRITY IN REGARDS TO THIS BUSINESS.

I HAVE CLOSE TO 3,000 POSTS IN THE THE BIG THREE GAMBLING FORUMS.

DO A SEARCH AND DECIDE FOR YOURSELF IF I BRING SOMETHING TO THE TABLE IN REGARDS TO THIS BUSINESS AND PERSONAL INTEGRITY.

I KNOW AT LEAST 30 BOOKS,MANY WHO I CONSIDER MY FRIENDS.

HOW DO YOU THINK THEY FEEL WHEN THEY READ MY POSTS AND DONT SEE THEIR BOOK MENTIONED?

I NOW ONLY ENDORSE 5 BOOKS BECAUSE OF MY RELATIONSHIP WITH THE PRINCIPALS OR MY INTIMATE KNOWLEDGE OF THE ORGANIZATION BECAUSE I HAVE EXPERIENCED IT FIRST HAND.

WHEN I ENDORSE A BOOK I PUT MY REPUTATION AND INTEGRITY BEHIND IT.

WHAT IS MY ENDORSEMENT?

YOU WILL NEVER HEAR "NO PAY" OR "SLOW PAY"
    IN REGARDS TO THOSE BOOKS.

PERIOD.

WHEN I ENDORSE THEM I DONT SAY MENTION "REALITY" AND GET AN EXTRA 5% ON YOUR DEPOSIT AND BECOME PART OF AN AFFILIATE PROGRAM FOR REALITY.

THAT'S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A SHILL AND AN ENDORSEMENT.

Perhaps the word shill is a bit harsh.

YA'THINK???

That was the word being used in that thread. How about if we replace it with "act in an overly enthusiastic, unobjective manner"?

THERE ARE A LOT OF WORDS IN A THREAD.

DOES THE FACT THAT THEY ARE IN A THREAD MAKE THEM CORRECT OR APPLICABLE TO THE SUBJECT MATTER AT HAND?

IF YOU LIKE TO "JUMP ON THE BAND WAGON" OF AN AGENDA BEING PUT FORTH IN A POST YOU READ LET ME SUGGEST YOU CONSIDER THE FOLLOWING BY YOURS TRULY:

[QUOTE]Originally posted by REALITY:
    [QB]
    IN A WORLD WHERE THERE IS A PREVAILING "HOORAY FOR ME AND F**K YOU!"ATTITUDE, IT IS AN ADMIRABLE QUALITY "TO PUT YOUR NECK ON A CHOPPING BLOCK" FOR SOMEONE ELSE FOR NO OTHER REASON THAN YOU FELT THAT IT WAS SOMETHING THAT NEEDED TO BE DONE.

FOOD FOR THOUGHT...

REALITY

thats tuff to argue with...so i won't try.

Comment

Next time you send a CLERK to POPS, make it DECAF.........

Now get a LIFE you JOKER

Comment

Originally posted by Mas X Menos:

Next time you send a CLERK to POPS, make it DECAF.........

Now get a LIFE you JOKER
        MXM,

WHO ARE YOU REFERING TO HERE???

REALITY

Comment

You

Comment

The posters that are always yelling...... shill shill shill have such a tight definition of the concept of an "endorsement" that ultimately the only people that can endorse, are people who have no connection whatsoever to the workings of the business that they are endorsing. Of course the endorsement isn't really worth that much, but they don't really address that. I mean think about it. As we gain knowledge and information about any line of business, we tend to make friends, network, and build relationships. That's just normal and people who don't believe that, are pretty damn naive. But if it were to happen here.........you're accused of being a shill. It's ridiculous. So how about all the people who recommend others to specific books and then collect a referral bonus? Are they shills everytime they come here and say nice things about a book? It seems pretty clear to me Reality, that there are some people whose goal in life is to "get you".......that's all.

Comment

Originally posted by chestrockwells:

It seems pretty clear to me Reality, that there are some people whose goal in life is to "get you".......that's all.
              MR.ROCKWELLS,

I'LL BE THE FIRST TO ADMIT,I CAN BE RELENTLESS WHEN DEFENDING AN ISSUE,A FRIEND,OR AN WHAT I PERCEIVE TO BE AN OUTRAGEOUS INJUSTICE.

I'LL ALSO ADMIT I CAN BE F**KING ANNOYING AT TIMES.

HOWEVER WITH ALMOST 3,000 POSTS IN THE BIG THREE POSTING FORUMS I WOULD LIKE TO THINK I HAVE BEEN INFORMATIVE AND ENTERTAINING IN A MAJORITY OF THEM...

THANKS FOR THE POST.

REALITY

Comment

Not me. Just at times he seems to be way OVERBOARD.

Having CONVICTIONS is one thing, But damn give it a REST ALREADY..

Comment

Originally posted by REALITY:

MR.ROCKWELLS,

I'LL BE THE FIRST TO ADMIT,I CAN BE RELENTLESS WHEN DEFENDING AN ISSUE,A FRIEND,OR AN WHAT I PERCEIVE TO BE AN OUTRAGEOUS INJUSTICE.

HOWEVER WITH ALMOST 3,000 POSTS IN THE BIG THREE POSTING FORUMS I WOULD LIKE TO THINK I HAVE BEEN INFORMATIVE AND ENTERTAINING IN A MAJORITY OF THEM...

THANKS FOR THE POST.

REALITY
                  Hey I will be the 1st to ADMIT, you are INFORMATIVE, and have a sense of HUMOR. But for Heavens sake, remember life is just to SHORT to always be getting caught up in the FORUMS BULLSHIT.

Thats all..............

Comment

Reality, I value your opinion so much that I'm worried about the books that were formerly on your "list" and now are not part of your top five. Honestly.

Comment

Reality:

If you're going to quote someone, then don't just take the part of the quote that you like....use the entire quote. While you're at it respond to the entire quote and not just the part you think you can score some points with.

Here is my complete quote in reference to this thread:

"Perhaps the word shill is a bit harsh. That was the word being used in that thread. How about if we replace it with "act in an overly enthusiastic, unobjective manner"?"

You managed to conveniently leave out the last sentence. I guess I might be surprised if I hadn't seen you do this dozens of times before.

Are you now saying that you don't "act in an overly enthusiastic, unobjective manner" when you are talking about the books that you like to "endorse"?

Just some food for thought.

Comment

Originally posted by Curious:

Here is my complete quote in reference to this thread:

"Perhaps the word shill is a bit harsh. That was the word being used in that thread. How about if we replace it with "act in an overly enthusiastic, unobjective manner"?"

[QB]

[qb]

Perhaps the word shill is a bit harsh.

YA'THINK???

That was the word being used in that thread. How about if we replace it with "act in an overly enthusiastic, unobjective manner"?

ARE YOU BLIND???

FOOD FOR THOUGHT...

REALITY
                        [ 07-15-2001: Message edited by: REALITY ]

Comment

CURIOUS,

KEEP TALKING OUT OF BOTH SIDES OF YOUR MOUTH.

I THINK IT'S ABOUT TIME FOR YOU TO THROW IN YOUR CARDS AND FOLD YOUR HAND.

THIS GAME AINT FOR YOU...

REALITY

Comment

Reality:

Where and how do you think I'm talking out of both sides of my mouth? If you have a point to make, then make it. Stop ranting like a spoiled child throwing a tantrum.

You say you have over 3000 posts in the forums, but you forgot to say that about 2500 of them are the same ranting/cutting/pasting being done over and over and over again.

Talk about a game not being for you, you again just re-post a bunch of nonsense without responding to the point being made.

Maybe it's time for you to "retire" again.

Comment

MR.ROCKWELLS,

YA'THINK??? Some might even call it ridiculous and childish.

[ 07-15-2001: Message edited by: Curious ]

Comment

Working...
                              X