IMPORTANT QUESTION FOR RESHILLITY!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IMPORTANT QUESTION FOR RESHILLITY!

Was the attempt to make players match their account, play it 10x's by Cris/Option?

Yes or no please.

If not than, who?

Direct answer please.

If you cannot answer direct, it's clear to see that you don't have the best interest of the player in mind. Which constitues you as a SHILL. Can it be any clearer?

ASKED AND ANSWERED ALREADY:

Originally posted by REALITY:

SEE ABOVE POST AT 6:47 P.M.

THAT POST HAD ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH C.R.I.S.

I SAID A NUMBER OF BOOKS THAT HAD THE FINANCIAL RESOURCES LIKE C.R.I.S.,OLYMPIC,AND WWTS ASKED FOR MY OPINION ON GETTING INVOLVED WITH TROUBLED BOOKS.

I ADVISED THEM AGAINST IT.

THE COMMENTS BY THE POSTERS HERE BORE OUT MY TAKE ON THIS ISSUE...

REALITY

Comment

Originally posted by Boots:

Was the attempt to make players match their account, play it 10x's by Cris/Option?

IDIOT,

THIS IS THE ORIGINAL POST.

YOU SEE CRIS OR OPTION'S NAME THERE.

OH BY THE WAY, POSTED AFTER CRIS AND OPTION GOT TOGETHER!

Originally posted by REALITY:

IF YOUR BOOK WENT BELLY UP AND A BOOK WITH AN UNBLEMISHED REPUTATION FOR PAYMENT MADE YOU THE FOLLOWING OFFER,WOULD YOU ACCEPT IT?

MAKE A CASH DEPOSIT EQUAL TO YOUR VERIFIED BALANCE AND AGREE TO PLAY THE VERIFIED BALANCE AND YOUR DEPOSIT 10 TIMES OVER BEFORE YOU MADE A WITHDRAWL.

EXAMPLE:

YOU HAVE A VERIFIED BALANCE OF $5,000 DOLLARS.

YOU SEND IN $5,000.

YOUR BALANCE IS NOW $10,000.

YOU MUST PUT 10 TIMES YOUR BALANCE OR A $100,000 INTO PLAY BEFORE YOU ARE ELIGIBLE FOR A PAYOUT.

IF YOU REQUEST A PAYOUT PRIOR TO THAT TEN TIME ROLLOVER YOU WILL RECEIVE HALF OF THE WIN FIGURE AND YOU WILL FORFEIT THIS ONE TIME OFFER.

WOULD YOU DO THIS TO SALVAGE YOUR BALANCE WITH A BOOK THAT HAS GONE BELLY UP?

THE REASON I ASK IS BECAUSE MANY BOOKS ARE RELUCTANT TO GO TO THE AID OF BOOKS THAT ARE GOING UNDER BECAUSE THE MAJORITY OF THE TIME THE CUSTOMERS WHO HAVE BEEN SLOW PAID OR NO PAID IMMEDIATELY WITHDRAW THEIR REINSTATED BALANCES AND THE BOOK THAT HAS SOUGHT TO SALVAGE THE PLAYERS ACCOUNTS IS LEFT HOLDING THE BAG.

IN A CASE LIKE THIS THE BOOK WHO IS ATTEMPTING TO SALVAGE THE CUSTOMER ACCOUNTS OF A BOOK THAT IS GOING UNDER HAS AN INCENTIVE TO TAKE A SHOT REINSTATING THE CUSTOMERS ACCOUNT BALANCES BECAUSE HE HAS THE OPPORTUNITY TO SHOW THE PLAYER THE LEVEL OF SERVICE HIS SHOP IS CAPABLE OF AS WELL AS HAVING THE OPPORTUNITY TO WIN THE SAME AMOUNT HE IS RISKING IN HIS ATTEMPT TO SALVAGE THE BOOK THAT IS GOING UNDER.

SOME RESPECTED SHOPS WILL BE WATCHING YOUR REPLIES TO THIS QUESTION SO IT IS IN THE PLAYERS INTEREST TO BE LOGICAL AND ARTICULATE IN YOUR REPLY.

REALITY

Comment

Having an issue being direct?

Comment

What is up with you 2? (Reality/Boots) Are you brothers, married etc? It is the only thing i can think of to explain your posts. I obviuosly came to the table late in this coversation, if you can call it that, but it is apparent you both have an axe to grind with each other. Yes?

Haven't you both posted that this is your last post about 10 posts ago?

Let it rest already!!

Comment

boots made some very interesting statements which reality couldn't prove false. my take on this is that there is some truth to what boots says and some truth to what reality says. i think the truth is somewheres in the middle.
            bridge for sale - brooklyn ny - please contact me for details

Comment

Rookie,
              I have said nothing of the sort. Reality is the one who claimed that our biz has concluded. And quite a few times, ta boot. Fortunately for you, I hit him hard with some comprimising questions that he will now run from. I'm sure you can count on him finally living up to his word and maybe even back into retirement for the 4th time.

Comment

I do agree that boots has asked some straight forward ?'s and reality hasn't come close to a straight forward answer or an explanation as to why he won't give a direct answer.

I will just keep reading as i am sure that you will both keep at each other in some form or another. It is fun to watch(read).

My apology to boots about my error in your not posting anymore.

Comment

No problem Rookie. It's plain to see that I have struck a nerve with RESHILITY. He's now making his best attempt to attack anyone that wants to see him answer. He's always had an answer before, but today he's running like a coward. Why is that? :D

Comment

How Did this whole argument start?

[ 07-07-2001: Message edited by: Rookie ]

Comment

Working...
                    X