Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the difference between THE LIST and the books in bworld?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the difference between THE LIST and the books in bworld?

i have become confused with the books on the screen and the ones that are not but are on the link called the list.

I am being told different things. Can brian or jeff clarify this?

thanks
    chuckz :confused:

I wrote about this in a post below, but briefly........

The books linked at top and bottom are solid books that also advertise at bworld. With that comes the press releases, banners, links, newsletters and anything else we can drum up.

The books on "the list" are some of the most well know, solid, respected books in the industry that bworld also recommends. Some advertise, some don't.

a book need not advertise to be included on this list.

Some of the classiest, most solid books in the business are up there that don't advertise here.

Two that come to mind are All World and Casablanca.

If they grab a sign up or two from there, god bless em. They deserve it. They have both done so much good for this industry and are run by class people.

They are the type of people we can contact at anytime for advice, information, help solving a problem, whatever. They treat Bettorsworld with respect and in turn deserve our respect 10 times over.

And that, my friend, is the 411 on "the list".

Comment

That explains it. Thanks Jeff.

chuckz

Comment

that's why this sit'es the best in the business and i'm not just talking sportsbetting...they can very easily just
        recomend the books that advertise with the
        logical extension of such being that they
        wouldn't have enough "influence" with a book
        if it were not to pay up....in fact many sites take that approach further and bash
        non sponsers... yet this site while of course
        promoting their advertisers anyway they can
        does not discriminate in what all visiters to this site beleive is in upmost importance
        and that is which books are recommended as
        honest trustworthy and approachable through
        this site when a legitimate beef occurs, how
        many "trade" publications/websites do you guys think operate in this manner.

Comment

Working...
        X