Minor Wager Proves Once Again How Foolish He Is

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minor Wager Proves Once Again How Foolish He Is

Someone named crazy canadian has livened up a stagnant forum accross the road. With the ip address readily available to him, he still has continued to insist it is me posting.
    I have not posted over in that trash can for months and yet Minor Wager believes its me. What he refuses to believe is that there are many many posters who know of his history and belligerent personality. They know of his theats against sports books like mega sports and condescending attititude towards a respected business like don best sports.

minor wager and his puppy dog (fido landau)
    will attempt to generate some added interest to the forum by bringing me into the picture. for the record, I DO NOT know Crazy Canadian but I agree with what he says. I believe he /she does not know me either.

Make no mistake, by now minor wager knows damn well i have been nowwhere near that posting forum to post anything. I am too busy running a legitimate honest business with legitimate honest jeff. its clear minor wager is grasping at straws.

i will accept minor wager's apology any time.

thank you

brian :rolleyes:

major is the biggest idiot on the net. he did the same thing when he thought i was beantownjim. well major dickhead, i guess you are wrong AGAIN!! if you would quit lusting after that dude,sportsbank, you might get something right once in awhile.you are a fool and none of your groupies is supporting you this time. look more like they are critical of your actions.

crazycanadian rules!!!!!!

Comment

Well, another THREAT from Russ Hawkins of minor Wager. Physical threats are the way they operate their business. Yes, Crazy Canadian was verbally threatened with bodily harm from russ of minor wager.

how many people will be threatened? The number rises every time someone questions the group of stepford posters at minor wager.

i also am expecting but will not receive an apology from minor wager for accusing me of being the person questioning their site/forum.

look, we have purposely made all attempts to totally disregard minor wager completely but when lies about me, bettorsworld or jeff are brought up we feel the need to let the people know what the truth is.

at some point the posters like fido landau will realize it simply does not work when your leader(s) act as wanna be thugs.

this is a business like any other and we must all learn to stay between the lines. that is why bettorsworld is where it is today while most others pretend.

brian

Comment

With all due respect, most of us really don't want to know what's going on across the street.

Comment

with all due respect,
          don't read the post.

Comment

It is amazing that site is still in business. They first opened up "Securing" their registered posters wagering accounts with their paid "SECURED by MINOR WAGER" books for $2000 and quickly lowered that figure to a paltry $400, nice to be men of your word........But to make it even worse, one of their first "Secured" books/Paid Advertisers (A BOOKIE JOINT")was the first book to go belly up last year, and many customers did not get paid the full amounts of their accounts. How can this place who has shown to be unreliable and quick to go back on their promises still be in business?

Comment

Hello sportshobby,

i agree with you. the problem is this however. an poster naming himself crazy canadian brought up points in that forum.
              at the time i knew nothing about it.
              but alas, somehow minor wager decides its brian georgia posting it. soon the post has 60-70 responses many blasting someone who was not even aware of any post.
              it is true most people do not want to read it and that is a good thing. however, in all fairness if a response is not made and this type of garbage continues on even a garbage site like that then pretty soon people start believing what they read. i need to clear my name as i have done numerous times before.
              bworld, inc. is a professional business who does not extort, threaten or harass potential customers like minor wager and OTHERS.
              we simply offer the best product. when people attempt to tear our business down with lies such as the one we are dealing with here, like any other corporation we will be forced into responding with the truth. thats what makes it so easy. bettorsworld has maintained its high level of integrity since day one despite numerous attempts by bworld wannabees to discredit the work we do.

brian

[ 06-25-2001: Message edited by: bgeorgia ]

[ 06-25-2001: Message edited by: bgeorgia ]

Comment

bgeorgia
                Dont worry about minor wager, I know he is a fraud, when he started he posted that he would have famous insurance with the recomended SB, and it would be covered by a Canadian Insurance Company, being a Canadian and not trusting this. I comunicated with the Canadian Insurance board, and their response was negative. When I posted that on his site he did not respond but cut me off of posting anything anymore. He then knew I was in Costa Rica and accused me of working for one of the SB he hates.
                As you can see this Minor Wager does not worth the waste of time.
                It a pity to see that there is alot of people being sucked in by that site.

Imagine, he was yelling like crazy when someone posted under the name The New Major.
                I dont know how old he is but I thank he still needs his MOM.

Take care :D

Comment

MINOR WAGER NEEDS TO STOP PICKING DAMN FIGHTS WITH EVERYBODY. HE THINKS HE IS SOME TYPE OF SUPERMAN. HE'S A JOKE AND LIKE THAT LANDAU CHARACTER'S JOKES NOT A VERY FUNNY ONE. HE AIN'T LONG FOR THIS BUSINESS IN MY HUMBLE OPINION.

TDY

Comment

This topic will close also.

thank you

Comment

Working...
                    X