Bet Eurosport

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bet Eurosport

Is Bet Eurosport a good book? Have a friend you has a decent size account there and I was wondering if anyone has anything good or bad about this book?

This is a book that went bad, then, under new ownership, apparantly made a comeback.

It's my understanding that the new ownership is financially solid and that the guy as many years in the biz.......

Comment

BETEUROSPORT WENT THROUGH A REORGANIZATION PROCESS AT THE BEGINNING OF THIS YEAR. AT THAT TIME I HAD A 5 FIGURE BALANCE WITH THEM. IT TOOK A ABOUT 6 WEEKS, BUT THE NEW MANAGEMENT HONORED EVERY PENNY OF THEIR OBLIGATION TO ME. I HAVE NOT PLAYED THEIR SINCE, BUT I DO FEEL IT"S NOTEWORTHY THAT THEY CONDUCTED THEMSELVES IN A PROFESSIONAL MANNER. BEST WISHES, misty

Comment

They are a good book.....as long as you don't win. They boot winners quickly.

[ 06-02-2001: Message edited by: Curious ]

Comment

The new Beteurosport is solid, but they don't want any wiseguys. They booted me for buying-back.

Comment

They should be viewed as any 6 month old book. Proceed with caution. Why even bother with so many other good books to choose from?

Comment

i agree with dragon. especially for us smaller players. i'll stick with the tried and tested. i don't think books like this will be around much longer.

Comment

Working...
              X