Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there a list of books with a 'no-wiseguy' policy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there a list of books with a 'no-wiseguy' policy?

I think my subject says it all. I hear at times that a book will refuse to pay some winning players. Is this true? If it is how do they decide? And of course 'has anyone ever made a list?'

DONT CONFUSE SHOPS WHO HAVE NO WISEGUY POLICIES WITH SHOPS THAT HAVE NO WISEGUY POLICIES WHO DONT PAY.

THERE ARE SOME SHOPS WHO HAVE A NO WISEGUY POLICY WHO IDENTIFY THE WISEGUYS AND PAY THEM OFF.

THERE ARE SOME SHOPS THAT HAVE A WISEGUY DISCLAIMER WHEREIN THEY SAY THEY WILL CONFISCATE THE FUNDS OF A PLAYER BELIEVED TO BE A MOVER OR ORIGINATOR.

THE FIRST WISEGUY POLICY IS WHAT IT IS.

A STATEMENT THAT ONCE A PLAYER IS DETERMINED TO BE A WISEGUY THEIR ACCOUNT WILL BE CLOSED AND THEIR FUNDS WILL BE RETURNED IN FULL INCLUDING THEIR WINNINGS.

THE SECOND WISEGUY POLICY IS A LICENSE TO STEAL AND ANYONE WHO HAS SUCH A STATEMENT IN THEIR RULES AND REGULATIONS SHOULD BE AVOIDED LIKE THE PLAGUE...

REALITY

[This message has been edited by REALITY (edited 04-05-2001).]

Comment

maybe a large number of books will respond to
      this to try and "clear the air"......im also
      sure that several posters at this forum could
      tell us which books have either policy.

Comment

Under the second category is certainly NASA International (not to be confused with nasasports.com). And sportsbetting.com had some kind of statement like that, but may have changed their policy due to customer outrage here and at other forums.

Comment

Working...
        X