Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anybody know who SIN released this evening?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anybody know who SIN released this evening?

just curious

Clips +12
    Chicago over
    Port under 182.5
    Phoenix under 187

Comment

THESE GAMES DIDNT MOVE THE LINE..............

Comment

Old man, I've seen you inquiring about sin in a couple of places. Can you explain what sin is? Are they sharp Im assuming? Where can I find more info? Thanks

[This message has been edited by Kevin (edited 03-27-2001).]

Comment

WWW.SPORTSINTEL.COM

Comment

I noticed that SIN is quite expensive. Does anyone know if they are worth it? Are they really as good as they say they are?

Comment

I would think anyone that had to choose where to plunk down $500, either SIN or the Don Best feed, would have to choose the Don Best feed. I can't see paying someone that kind of money to tell you a game is moving.

Comment

I have been with them for 4 weeks and they have been solid. I am currently about 22 units ahead. Alot of times their plays do not move the line but those plays have been winning more than losing. And what's nice about following them is that you can almost always get down down at good #'s, unlike the big group that moves the line on DB. I am curious to see how they fair with the bases.

Comment

Yes, but don't they offer picks too? They rate their picks from 1% to 5% depending on your bankroll. I was wondering how good their selections are.

Comment

Working...
                  X