Sports Intelligence Network

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sports Intelligence Network

Has anyone else received an e-mail from Sports Intelligence Network (SIN)? These guys, namely "the Controller" who claims to be an original member of the Computer Group, offer members syndicate steam plays BEFORE the line moves. SIN quotes Simon Noble, the owner of Intertops, as saying: "We suspect Sports Intelligence Network defines the market." Hey, if anyone loves, appreciates, and understands sportsbetting syndicates, it's Simon Noble. The guy kicked me out of Intertops and falsely accused me of syndicate betting.

The obvious problem with a service like this--other than the fact that Intertops will kick-out more players--is if big-money guys get and play the "steam" moves before the "steam" hits, then the "steam" will simply be started earlier by the guys paying for the info. Nothing will change except for the guys getting down first.

I got 2 emails from them and 2 from SBG Global, all around the same time. They both sent one to my netzero address, which I never use. Are they connected? Sounds like a scam to me.
    Patience and Money Management - The Key to Winning!

Comment

Reno,

I guess you'll have to sign up for a month to verify the results..........

Comment

You have to admit it's the snazziest ad around. I got a kick out of reading it.

But I just received my tenth copy of it, now it's getting old.

Comment

Had SIN emails for a couple consecutive weeks untill THEY got tired, I guess.

***By the way RENO, how's my buddy "ERAP"?***

Comment

yeah, 4 times

twice last year, now twice this week

Comment

I have used this service. We were given a test account. The plays are really strong. I wouldn't say it is gonna beat the Don Best books. But, if you are playing locally, I would say it was worth the price. The guy behind it is a pretty succesful bettor.
              Rich Rosenthal

Comment

CHILLIN,

I DIDN'T WANT TO BE THE FIRST TO COMMENT HERE.

YOU HIT THE NAIL RIGHT ON THE HEAD.

I HAD A TEST ACCOUNT ALSO.

I KNOW QUITE A FEW PLAYERS WHO ROUGHED UP LOCALS WITH THIS SERVICE.

ESPECIALLY IF YOU PLAYED ACCORDING TO THE RATINGS IN REGARD TO YOUR BANKROLL...

REALITY

Comment

Udog7, Erap (Joseph Estrada) is my hero, and my goal now is to become President of the Philippines. Erap proved that the only qualification to become President in that country is having 4 mistresses and being an ex-actor. Well, after my trip I've now got 4 mistresses there, and, according to REALITY, I already am an actor--a wannabe pretending to be a wiseguy. Consequently, I'm probably even money to be the next President of the Philippines.

Comment

I'D WORRY MORE ABOUT THAT PENICILLIN WORKING THAN THE POSSIBILITY OF YOU BECOMING THE NEXT PRESIDENT OF THE PHILIPPINES....

Comment

REALITY, I'm not worried about the gonorrhea, which seems to be gone thanks to mega-doses of antibiotics. I'm just hoping I don't have any other STDs lurking in my system.

Comment

PREZ,

I MEAN THIS SINCERELY I HOPE YOUR CURED...

Comment

I WOULD BE CURIOUS TO KNOW IF SOMEONE WITH
                          THE INITIALS GW-NOT BW-BUT GW HAS SOMETHING
                          TO DO WITH THIS.

Comment

OLD MAN,

INDEED.

At least, he told me about it.

[This message has been edited by Chillin-the-Most (edited 03-18-2001).]
                            Rich Rosenthal

Comment

I actually checked out their website a few weeks back. It had a long article from a 1990 newspaper about the Computer Group which was pretty interesting. It was real funny to hear that the FBI actually raided the IRS during their investigation. LOL!!

Comment

Working...
                              X