• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody hear of Badlands?

Just wondering. good, bad??

Thanks
    cz

Badlands operates under the TradeWinds Umbrella !

Comment

that does not answer my question.
      cz

Comment

Part of the Jim Feist stable........

Comment

is that a good thing?

Comment

A lot of people really hate Feist. I think it has to do with his tout operation.

Comment

I have heard that he gives out his plays and directs them to those books and gets a cut of all losses. I don't know if its true or not.

Even if you don't use any of his services, I would be afraid of Feist somehow getting your phone number from one of the books and coldcalling you numerous times a day.

Comment

I opened an account with them late last year,
                getting a 50% match play or 25% cash of my deposit. The former being worth more, I took that. They had a 2 time time rollover and 30 day to leave the money in. I happened to win there and they paid for the 2 day Fed-Ex which arrived promptly and in full. Their site is unimpressive in appearance but perfectly adaquete to bet. No
                complaints whatsoever.

Comment

Is it just me but a name like Badlands does not give me a lot of confidence in sending cash to them.

We are so Bad it's in our name.

Where do these guys come up with their names?

[This message has been edited by Bookiebar (edited 03-15-2001).]

Comment

It's probably the same guy in LA who also gives out names to new adult movie actresses.

Comment

Working...
                    X