Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any opinions of Top of the World Sports?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any opinions of Top of the World Sports?

fellas,

any experience with TOW? good, bad ??

thanks for input.

cz

Solid shop in Curacao. They offer -105 for all hoops and football. This is very strong for the player over time. Been playing there several months. No complaints.

Comment

Good customer service, prompt payouts, competitive lines. Talk to Gerry, nice guy. He rans the show over there.

Comment

To ADD
        Mid 5 digit payouts

Never a problem in payouts
        bbb

Comment

I had planned to wait until they got their lines up on the IslandXpress feed, but decided to go ahead now (hoping that it will be worked out soon). My impressions so far are all positive - signup process, website layout and speed, etc. And of course the 105 vig is exceptional.

My only complaint is the short timeout for the internet site. I have to log in over and over, since I'm so slow at getting my plays done.

Comment

Forgot to add

I hate the website

Needs much improvement
            bbb

Comment

I agree, Love the lines, hate the website!

Comment

I think the website is good. Speed is fairly good, and it's easy to enter wagers.

Things I'd change: First, create an electronic form that could be submitted for payout requests. Second, make a button that refreshes the odds.

Comment

I like everything about Top of the World except their software and the fact that it times out. The speed of their software has increased since they recently removed their java ticker, but you can't update the lines and if a line changes you have to logout and log back in to bet the change.

Comment

Working...
                  X