NASCAR at GameDay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NASCAR at GameDay

I would like to invite you guys to check out our NASCAR wagering options at GameDay.

Each week, we will offer Futures, Matchups, and Final Race Standings.

I think you will be pleased to find that our Race Matchups will be different that those on “the screen” – you will find some nice variety here. You may also find the Final Race Standings an exciting way to bet, as these are similar to standard point spreads. You can bet, for example, that Bobby Labonte will finish 2 positions ahead of Jeff Burton.

Future Odds will be available all week, and Matchups and Final Race Standings will be available late Saturday night or early Sunday morning.

These wagers will be offered at limits of $1500 for Future Bets and $500 for the other types.

Additionally, we are offering Formula 1 Futures at a limit of $1500.

If you have other types of NASCAR betting that you would like to see offered, please let me know and I will see what we can do for you. Also, please contact me with any other questions or concerns.

Thanks and Good Luck,

Blake

Just as a suggestion, you shouldn't limit yourself to Saturday night or Sunday morning for matchups. By that time most bettors already have made their bets for the race.

Also, some races are run on Saturday night eg. Bristol later this month. So if you limit yourself to posting the lines on Saturday night you'll have to close them as soon as you open them.

Comment

Are you also offering F1 matchups?

If you are, I'll look into posting up with you guys. What kind of sign-up bonuses are you presently offering?

However, I strongly agree with Hartley about the time of the matchup posting. IMO, they should be posted within hours of the completion of qualifying.

Comment

P.S. What about NASCAR&F1 qualifying matchups as well?

Comment

Hartley,

I should have been more specific. These odds will be posted the night before, or early the morning of the race, regardless of the day the race is run.

MarkA,

We are not currently offering F1 Matchups, but have considered offering NASCAR Qualifying Matchups. If you have a true interest in the NASCAR qualifying odds, please give is a call and we will try to get them up for you.

Regarding the time our odds are posted, we will do our best to get these up as soon as possible after qualifying.

Our current bonuses are as follows:

Deposit $50 and Get $5 Free
          Deposit $300 and Get $35 Free
          Deposit $500 and Get $75 Free
          Deposit $1000 and Get $175 Free
          Deposit $1001 or more and get 15% Free

If you have any further questions, please let me know.

Regards,
          Blake

Comment

Working...
          X