Any INPUT or REVIEW on "SUPERBOOK"?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any INPUT or REVIEW on "SUPERBOOK"?

I'm thinking of giving them a try by using Credit Card. How long does it take for them to do a Credit back to your account when you asked for a payout? How was the transition between P League and VC = Superbook, it is pretty smooth now and everything is back to normal? Any feedback is much appreciated. Thanks in advnce.

Superbook is a worthwhile out, with non-clone lines and big limits (5000 sides, 2000 totals online). I think the transition, which was bumpy, has pretty much smoothed out by now.

I'd recommend going Paypal - use your credit card there if you wish, then transfer to Superbook. I went the direct CCd route, and it was a real pain with faxed forms and ID and such.

I also prefer playing online, there's no consistent wager amount that you can count on getting by phone.

On the plus side, they have responded to the players' requests by posting overnight NBA lines (nickel limit) and posting their full lines earlier (around 11:00 a.m. Eastern). You can see their lines on IX under the heading of "PremLg".

Comment

Working...
    X