Reality I'll say it again but

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reality I'll say it again but

you wont listen. You need help. Stop being a selfish jackass and go get that help. Stop using false pride to put off what is needed. You are probably a very nice guy but you sound like a wannabe on BW. And we wonder why America is on a yearly decline. You dont need to brag or compete with anyone, just be cool and relax. And dont bet on the Vikes unless you want to lose your $$. I dont mean anything personal against you but you can be very annoying at times and I think you are most likely a better man than that. Good luck.

MR.HUMBLE,

HOW SAD AND EMPTY IS YOUR LIFE THAT THIS THOUGHT ABOUT MY LIFE AND WELL BEING IS THE FOCAL POINT OF YOUR LIFE AT 11:30 P.M. E.S.T THIS SATURDAY JANUARY 13TH,AND I HAVEN'T EVEN POSTED!

TAKE YOUR OWN ADVICE AND GET SOME HELP.

TRUST ME,YOU NEED IT.

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU...

MR.REALITY

Comment

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Mr. Humble:
      [B]you wont listen. You need help. Stop being a selfish jackass and go get that help. Stop using false pride to put off what is needed.

Mr.(?) Humble,

As you are aware, our world consists of cycles. Your track record reveals a consistency with these cycles. You see, your posts appealing for Mr. Reality to seek professional help appear around the same time each month. Actually the July and August plea were exactly 1 month apart. Could this be a menstrual thing with you?

LIVE AND LET LIVE!

Comment

R,
        I think this guy plays with me, darn what was his account? uuuhhhmmm (a ghost from the past) was it Lily ? It don't matter what the price is I am betting on the team.
        Chester

Comment

Well Mr Reality I am a doctor and you do need help. And 11.30pm on Saturday night being home is not cool in your books, well Ill tell the hospital I want to go out and party when I am on call.And you want me to trust you, well maybe if I hadnt read most of your posts I might, but you still need to get help, and this is a medical fact.Good luck Reality. And Ronbets, 'live and let live' is why the US is self destructing by the day. And our present cycle is self mutilation (not literally boys). And dont bet on the Giants in the Superbowl unless you want to lose more $. Good luck all.

Comment

MR.HUMBLE,

I THINK YOUR A GHOST.

YOU KNOW.

YOU HAVE ANOTHER MORE PROMINENT POSTING NAME HERE WHICH YOU DON'T WANT TO PURSUE THIS PARTICULAR SUBJECT UNDER.

I THINK YOU MIGHT BE SOME KIND OF DOCTOR BUT WHAT I REALLY THINK IS YOUR FROM DOWN SOUTH.

AM I GETTING WARM?

REALITY

Comment

Working...
            X