Anybody have same problem?
    bbb

Yep.

Comment

Bette

Does this happen often?
      bbb

Comment

Intermittently, although rarely for long periods of time, and to be fair, I can't say it happens more at 5Dimes than it does anywhere else. It used to happen frequently just before 7:00 pm eastern, which might suggests they were having bandwidth problems handling higher traffic during peak times. I thought those problems had been dealt with, since I got in this evening just a few minutes prior to game time to place wagers. Tonight's problem seems to have developed after 8PM EST after the most of the day's heavy traffic had subsided. Regardless, whatever the problems were, they appear to beresolved, as the sight is now up and running.

Comment

Thanks Bette for insight

I logged on but they didn't have the last 2 coll basketball 2nd halfs. (Pac and LBS)
          bbb

Comment

Not surprising. I think the "A" team took the night off, as neither BOOKYBASHR nor his top guys were in the shop tonight. I tried playing a posted prop on a hockey game tonight and the manager on duty had a hard time dealing with it. Olympic had a better price anyway, so I played it there.

Comment

Working...
            X