Problem with Don Best island Xpress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with Don Best island Xpress

My three month account had expired (not sure why your account expires after three months, but that is another subject) and I applied for a new account, well I keep getting this message:

We were unable to process the e-mail at this time. To get your Username and Password, please e-mail us at:

[email protected]

I have emailed them asking for a new account, early this morning and no response, I am just wondering if anyone else has had this problem.

They did some upgrades and there is a new web address if you prefer the HTML version. Call 1-800-DON-BEST and speak with a tech rep and he will hook you up like he did for me.

Comment

I called Don Best Saturday evening and they told me it would be fixed by early Sunday morning. I sent them an email also, no reply. Still can't sign up for a new account.

Comment

I thought it was a problem with my computer or something like that.
        I have an account with still 73 days to expire, yesterday it tokklike an hour to be able to sign on and today it was impossible.
        I tried tried to get a new account and the same mesage shows up whenever i submit the request.
        I also sent an e-mail to see what the problem is and i still ahven't got a response, i guess we'll have to wait till tomorrow to see if we get the problem solved.

Comment

Problem now fixed, thanks DB.

Comment

Working...
          X