• Show
Clear All

• MESSAGE FOR CRAZYPARLAY

CRAZYPARLAY,

WAS DUNES HACKED BY RUSSIAN HACKERS?

MAYBE,MAYBE NOT.

IS IT POSSIBLE?

YOU BET YOUR ASS IT IS.

THREE OF THE BOOKS I DO CONSULTING WORK FOR HAVE BEEN HACKED THIS YEAR.

WHY DID YOU POST E-SPORTS CONTACT INFO?

IT IS NOT THEIR RESPONSIBILITY TO PROVIDE SECURE LOG-IN AND FIREWALLS.

IT IS EACH INDIVIDUAL COMPANIES RESPONSIBILITY TO PROVIDE A SAFE AND SECURE INTERNET ENVIROMENT FOR THE CUSTOMER.

E-SPORTS MERELY PROVIDES THE SOFTWARE.

THE SECURITY OF THE INTERNET INTERPHASE IS EACH INDIVIDUAL COMPANIES RESPONSIBLITY.

TO SUGGEST THAT JEFF OF BETTORSWORLD HAS SOME ULTERIOR MOTIVE TO DEFEND DUNES IS A JOKE AND PARTICULARLY OFFENSIVE TO ME AS I CAN PERSONALLY ATTEST TO HIS CHARACTER AND INTEGRITY.

PERHAPS IT IS YOU THAT HAS AN ULTERIOR MOTIVE OR HIDDEN AGENDA?

THE READERS OF BETTORSWORLD KNOW JEFF AND HIS INTEGRITY.

THE READERS OF BETTORSWORLD DONNOT KNOW CRAZYPARLAY.

WHY ARE YOU INVOKOING E-SPORTS TO ADVANCE YOUR AGENDA?

I KNOW THE PRINCIPLES AT E-SPORTS AND THEY ADVISED ME THAT THEY ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE SECURITY OF THE SITE.

THEY ARE ONLY THE SOFTWARE PROVIDER.

TO CONTACT E-SPORTS ABOUT THIS SITUATION IS AN EXERCISE IN FUTILITY AS THE SECURITY OF EACH INDIVIDUAL SITE IS EACH OWNERS RESPONSIBILITY.

YOU WANT SOME CREDIBILITY HERE?

GET SOME FACTS YOU CAN SUBSTANTIATE.

APOLOGIZE TO JEFF FOR QUESTIONING HIS MOTIVES OR INTEGRITY.

REALITY

I appreciate the kind words of Mr Reality.......

Let me clarify one more time.

I rely on one very important group of people in this industry. The players.

Sure, I speak to people at all the books, and they provide some great info and feedback in the industry. Their input is never ignored.

But more important than them, are the players.

If a player has a legitimate complaint of a slow pay, or a no pay, he can simply contact me/us.

We can then contact the book together. If the problem can't be resolved, we will take the book down off this site. Plain and simple.

That's all we can do. We can't take the books word for their stability. We can't peek into their bank accounts. To this point, no book has been willing to allow us to do that.

As for the hack thing, what can I say. I have seen it with my own eyes, very recently.

As REALITY mentioned above, it has happened to others. It happened to Olympic.

Bettorsworld has been hacked.

I don't open my mouth on a subject as sensitive as a hacking or anything else, unless I know the answer ahead of time.

I can't speak for books problems with this or that, but I can speak with confidence about the hack.

Comment

CRAZYPARLAY...

CRAZYPARLAY...

COME IN,CRAZYPARLAY...

CRAZYPARLAY,OVER...

COME IN CRAZYPARLAY...

REALITY

Comment

Working...
      X