Screwed by Gamblers Palace!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Screwed by Gamblers Palace!

I've been having some serious problems with Gambler's Palace the last few months. They deducted a large amount of $$ from my balance and claimed it was a "correction" of a credit card error from last year. I then sent them copies of all the old cc statements. While they now seem to admit that they were wrong, I haven't received a response for 3 weeks after they claimed everything would be fixed. I've placed bets with them off and on for about a year without previous problem, but things seem to have really gone to hell there lately. Just a warning to steer clear so that nobody else has to deal with the b.s. that I have had to.

I played with Gambler's Palace, a Unified Gaming book, for over a year and never had any problems. I quit playing with them because they became a clone joint and went to a 20-cent line in baseball.

Comment

I also was with them for over a year and never had any real problems before this one. In my opinion, even a single incident of nonpayment is inexcusable for a book so I thought I would pass on my bad experience. Out of the dozen or so books that I have used, this is the first one that hasn't paid. I know that reputation is important to a book and I wouldn't be posting this if I hadn't spent the last few months doing everything possible to fix their mistake. Perhaps someone from GP will respond with an explanation, I'd love to hear one.

Comment

If "tromper" or someone from Gamblers Palace would like to contact us, we'd be glad to help clear this up.

Comment

Jeff,
          How do I contact you? I'd be more than happy to cooperate in any way that would help settle this issue ASAP. Since GP hasn't answered my email or calls in almost 3 weeks, I'd be surprised if they'll respond. The bizarre thing is that I've never had a confrontational relationship with GP until now, 3 weeks ago they told me everything would be fixed by 12/19, and that is the last I heard from them? If there is anything that you can do to help facilitate communication with GP, that would be great. I'd be happy to explain the whole situation in boring detail, but I didn't think such a long post was appropriate. Is there another way to contact you directly? Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Comment

Working...
          X