2000 Rave to Sports Interaction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2000 Rave to Sports Interaction

I wanted to publicly thank Sports Interaction for their unmatched customer service during 2000. I used several online outs throughout the year and will say that SIA provided the human touch so sorely lacking in this age of the internet. Withdrawals were processed and paid immediately. Emails were responded to quickly and accurately. Anyone leary of these people shouldn't be. They are first-rate.

I checked out their site and it looks very tempting. They are offering a juicy 20 percent bonus and on withdrawals, checks are sent free and western unions charged only 4 percent compared to about 8 percent with most other books, almost double. That's considerable if you are withdrawaling a dime or more.

Comment

Sorry to interrupt this lovefest for Sports Interaction, but exactly where on their site did you see that they were offering a "juicy 20 percent bonus"? The best I could find was a 10% bonus for new customers.

Comment

Firstly, Junior, I was giving praise where praise is due. There are plenty of complaints posted in this forum. We should all practice due diligence and post positive experiences with sportbooks as well. Secondly, if all you care about is bonuses then you really don't have a handle on what constitutes a solid online book. It is one who you can trust OVER TIME and continuously delivers on their claims. Most bonuses are lost in wagers anyway, and are short lived. The good ones provide quality long term customer support and that's precisely what SIA does.

Comment

Originally posted by walleyek:
          I wanted to publicly thank Sports Interaction for their unmatched customer service during 2000. I used several online outs throughout the year and will say that SIA provided the human touch so sorely lacking in this age of the internet. Withdrawals were processed and paid immediately. Emails were responded to quickly and accurately. Anyone leary of these people shouldn't be. They are first-rate.
          Sports Interaction has earned my respect, I dang near use them exclusively. Although I rarely email them they've always responded in a timely and satisfactory manner.

Recently they sent me an email that I wanted to copy and paste in this thread for all of you to read. Unfortunately I must have deleted it, or it's been more than 7 days since I received it. Suffice it to say that I will continue to be their patron as they are professionals who appreciate customer loyalty.

Comment

Working...
          X