ALLSPORTS TELEBET-SCREWED

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ALLSPORTS TELEBET-SCREWED

Placed bets with the above on Saturday, December 16 2000. Lines given on Oakland Raiders +6 and Jacksonville Jaguars +10.5

Bets were posted with the above prior to 12:30 pm on the above date. Bets were reconfirmed during halftime of the 12:30 game. Spreads were reconfirmed on the above teams which also involved several parlays with several different teams. I also questioned the above gaming house during halftime (on the same phone call) with regards to the accuracy of the spreads given on the above noted teams
    ie "Oakland and Jacksonville".

The above quotes were reaffirmed

The gaming house now wants to reverse its position and consider the bets made on the above noted teams

ie "Oakland and Jacksonville"

As though they never existed.

I also placed a bet for a friend under my line of credit with the gaming house at 4:00 pm on Saturday, Dec. 16, 2000, on San Francisco and Jacksonville. The representative of the gaming house advised me at that time the previous line given on Jacksonville was not as previously stated

ie +10.5

but rather -10.5

My friend still wanted to place the bet. The gaming house requested that I withdraw previous bets made on Jacksonville at +10.5
    I refused, based on the fact that other teams that I have bet in parlays with Jacksonville were already underway. I was advised by the gaming house during that conversation that all bets with Jacksonville at +10.5 would be honored. Neither myself, nor the gaming house was aware at that time there had been an error made with the spread regarding the Oakland Raiders.

The gaming house then decided that they were not going to honor either bets involving Oakland and/or Jacksonville.

The gaming house then decided after numerous discussions they would honor all other teams involved in betting and/or parlays other than Oakland and Jacksonville.

However, they also wish to accept the bet placed at 4:00 pm on Saturday when Jacksonville was quoted at -10.5

I requested over 3 weeks ago that AllSports Telebet send me $2,000 which was owing to me. I have yet to recieve a nickel. Previous to my request to be paid, I had paid them in 2 seperate installments in $1,900 and $400 respectively.

Please be advised the above conversations were recorded by the gaming house and have been confirmed to me via telephone to be accurate.

ie: Spreads were given to me as noted above (Oakland +6, Jacksonville +10.5), and reaffirmed during several other conversations.

Please comment on the above noted gaming house and the situation as your experience and expertise would dictate. All comments are kindly recieved and will recieve a reply.

Thank You

[This message has been edited by ronk (edited 12-21-2000).]

R U pulling my leg?

Comment

No, not at all.

Comment

RONK,

PLEASE READ...

Author Topic: POSTING A -18 FAV. AT +18 WHAT IS A BOOK TO DO?
        REALITY
        Member posted 11-18-2000 09:31 PM
        --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        FINISHING OFF A LESS THAN STELLAR SATURDAY TO SAY THE LEAST, THE LINE MANAGER FOR A MAJOR BOOK I DO CONSULTING WORK FOR CALLED ME ABOUT AN INCORRECTLY POSTED LINE IN HIS BOOK.

AN 18 POINT FAVORITE WAS POSTED AS AN 18 POINT DOG.

SUFFICE IT TO SAY THIS GAME ON THE NET GOT BANGED MORE THAN A LOCAL LADY OF THE NIGHT WHEN THE SAILORS DOCK FOR WEEKEND LIBERTY...

I'M SURE YOU KNOW WHAT I TOLD HIM TO DO.

HOW ABOUT SOME FEEDBACK FROM B.M.'S AND PLAYERS ALIKE.

KEEP IN MIND,YOU STEAL A DIME IT WILL COST YOU A DOLLAR.

BROTHER REALITY

THE CHURCH OF HONEST BETTING ETTIQUETE

[This message has been edited by REALITY (edited 11-19-2000).]

IP: Logged

gord
        Junior Member posted 11-18-2000 10:19 PM
        --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Reality: I belive that when seeing a bad line the customer should report it and recieve a monetary reward. When a customer bets into a bad line his account should be flagged. After more than one instance the book should warn the customer that he will lose his account privlages if he presists.If the book is considerate enough to delete plays immediatly when a customer makes a mistake then customers should show the book the same consideration.
        IP: Logged

REALITY
        Member posted 11-18-2000 10:32 PM
        GORD,
        WELL THOUGHT OUT ANSWER.

THE FIRST PARISHIONER IN BROTHER REALITY'S CHURCH OF HONEST BETTING ETTIQUETE.

AT LEAST WE KNOW WE CAN TRUST BROTHER GORD WITH THE COLLECTION PLATE.

BROTHER REALITY

Comment

Are you talking about Darwin International All Sports, and if you are, have you ever received a withdrawl request from them.

Comment

This incident could not be with Darwin All Sports. I am certain of it because nothing of the sort has happened here.

Comment

Telebet is English Sports Wagering.

Ronk please be more specific as to which book you are talking about or we'll have to take down this thread.

Comment

Working...
              X