Does anyone else use TheBigBook.com?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone else use TheBigBook.com?

I've been on it for a while, but am not sure if I'd be getting better deals and bonuses somewhere else. No money lines on NBA/College Hoops or NHL. Some good props, nothing out of the ordinary, and the occasional "coupon".

Yeah, they are OK as a secondary out for small amounts. They used to Juice Football Favorites, but this year they seem to be much closer to the Norm. NEVER bet NHL there, their Hockey Lines ae the absolute worst. Their Future lines are also much lower than others. Software problems also crop up more than occassionally. Not a bad place to park some $$$ for the occassional good line, but would never have them as a primary.

Comment

I played there occasionally over the past two years, usually NFL on game day. Their favorites were inflated, as the Guesser pointed out; but recently there has been almost no line value.

They come up late, have low limits, and the software isn't the best in the world. So once the line value disappeared, I cashed out.

Comment

Yeah, they do post their lines too late, and the software glitches are a bitch sometimes to. Where do you guys play?

Comment

You've heard this before and you'll hear again from others. If you need a primary out, Olympic should be at the top of your list. They offer too many things to name and they pay promptly, no matter what the size.

Comment

I used to play there, but stopped due to
            1)bad lines ( 20 cent baseball, split
            hockey)
            2)obnoxious customer service
            3)site either down or unable to process
            wagers 30-40 % of the time. they told me to buy a new computer when I complained.

But they always paid me within 24 hrs.

Comment

Working...
            X