Rio or Olympic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rio or Olympic

I am going to open another account tomorrow and have narrowed it down to Olympic and Rio. I am a strictly cash western union player. Min bet 1dime max 5-8 dimes. Mostly straight and parlay. I am playing with nasa sports book not nasa intl and am very happy with them just looking for another out and earlier lines. Nasa doesn't post until about 1145Am. I like that rio offers payouts 7 days a week. I have read alot of great things about spiro. Just looking for some help Good help will be rewarded with a ref
    Thanks

I like Rio's early lines and often unique numbers. But you just can't beat the Greek.

Comment

A-TRAIN,

IT'S NO CONTEST.

NO DISRESPECT TO RIO BUT YOU CAN'T EVEN MENTION THESE TWO BOOKS IN THE SAME BREATHE.

THE DON'T EVEN EXIST IN THE SAME GALAXY!

OLYMPIC HAS 1ST HALFS,HALFTIMES,MONEY LINES FOR BASKETS AND FOOTBALL,1ST,2ND,AND THIRD PERIOD N.H.L.LINES PROPS ON EVERYTHING AND GOLF AND NASCAR AND EUROPEAN SPORTS.

SPIRO IS AMONG THE FIRST IF NOT THE FIRST TO POST OVERNIGHT AND FUTURE LINES.

OLYMPIC SPORTS IS THE NUMBER ONE OFF-SHORE BOOK.

NOBODY BUT NOBODY GIVES THE PLAYER MORE BANG FOR THE BUCK THAN SPIRO AT OLYMPIC SPORTS.

DON'T TAKE MY WORD FOR IT,DO A SEARCH HERE AND ACROSS THE STREET AND IT WILL BE QUICKLY APPARENT ,WHO THE PLAYERS FAVORITE BOOK IS.

REALITY

Comment

Reality thanks for the help. No hard feelings about before.
        Thanks sports hobby

Comment

Play with both of those books and without a doubt Olympic is the best! Rio is good, but Olympic is a must in my opinion.

Comment

I opened with Olympic today. I feel very good about this decision. thanks for the help.

Comment

Working...
            X