web site update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• web site update

Due to some unfortunate timing, Pinnacle web site www.planetpinnacle.com will be operating on minimum bandwidth for the next 8 hours.

I apologize for any inconvenience that you may encounter, this is something we have no control of as our bandwidth provider has chosen this time to upgrade some hardware which has meant providing only a very minimum service to our site for the next 8 hours.

Please excuse this inconvenience and come back to our site tomorrow morning, you will see that the Pinnacle site is on of the fastest loading and quickest to navigate on the web.

Please accept this apology on behalf of the staff of Pinnacle Sports for any inconvenience.

Come back tomorrow and enjoy the www.planetpinnacle.com experience.

Matt Keats
    Marketing Director
    Pinnacle Sports
    [email protected]

Is this still a problem? I never had a timing problem until today, I can't get the lines to come up.

Comment

Hi Everyone,

I would like to take this time to thank everyone for their patience during our connection problems of Wednesday and Thursday.

Our bandwidth provider has now fixed the problems we were having and we are now back at normal service levels.

Once again I am sorry for any problems it caused however it was something that was out of our control.

Matt Keats
      Marketing Director
      Pinnacle Sports www.planetpinnacle.com
      [email protected]

Comment

Working...
      X