premiere league?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• premiere league?????

well it has been almost a month since i posted on my problem at premiere league. for those of you that dont know or cant remember they double charged me on cc and then didnt give me credit on a withdrawal. so it cost me $2000. well i was told to talk to eddie that he would make it right well i called on several ocassions and only got to talk to a customer service rep and she wanted me to give her my life story before they would give me credit. well there is alot of things they can have but not a full detail of my cc history over the last few months. im old school dont believe in giving that info out too much. so i reluctantly faxed a copy and that was not enough so to hell with it. its not the only loss ive suffered this year. so if your looking for a wagering place dont go to premiere league, ive had good luck with beteurosport/gameday/tropical. have a good holiday season and i hope my luck turns around next year.

gboyoliver - I assumed that your card were processed under epayment. If that's the case, then it might take time before everything straightens-out. Epayment is under a terrible mess.

Last time I played at Premiere, I used a credit card but they already changed vendor to Firecash. Everything went well.

I have enough confidence with PL that you will get your money back, just give them sufficient time. I know exactly how frustrating it goes sometimes but these guys are also in tremendous pressure. Good luck to you!

Comment

gboyoliver

It has been brought to my attention that you were to fax us a copy of your statement proving that in fact you were double charged. After speaking to Thalia in accounts I have been informed that you faxed us a copy of your statement with everything whited out except ONE CHARGE!!!!!! We have made several attempts to resolve this issue and took the initiative to even call you several times to resolve it. Once you can prove that in fact you were double charged we will credit you back every penny immediately!!!!!!

In the mean time, if you wish to discuss it you may call me right anytime and if I am not in you may ask to have the call transfered to my cell phone...... I have left the appropriate instructions.

Regards

Eddie

Comment

eddie and premiere league is not worth the time to fuss with. i have faxed them four times already and not gotten anywhere. epayment screwed me and eddie wants me to jump ten thousand hoops to get my money back. i didnt want to stir the pot or get action out of premiere i only wanted to put in my two sense about premiere and how i wouldnt vouch for them ever. i like beteurosport/gameday alot better.

Comment

gboy, I can understand your not wanting to send all your credit card details to someone. But the only way for Premiere to know that you were double-charged is for you to show them. They cannot find out from the credit card processor, because of all the mess there (at EPS).

Perhaps you could black out everything except the charges in question. I think this is a fair request. You can't just expect them to credit anyone that says they were overcharged, without some kind of evidence.

Comment

gboyoliver

In case you have not read my post correctly..... I am trying to help. So far you have only chosen to post your issues on bworld when a simple phone call would have probably resolved everything.

sportshobby is right, I cannot pay you double on your money if you will not show me a copy of the double charge. You must understand we cannot access any of the EPS' files either online or otherwise. If you refuse to work with me, then I cannot help you. Rest assured we are not concerned with any of your other charges so you may white out all others....... just show us you've been billed twice and we will settle you.

If I were in your situation I would make a call to earn a dime.....somehow I must question your resistance to simply proving your case!

Regards

Eddie

Ps: Bworld, thanks for the use of this board for addressing our customer service issues.... would you guys also like to handle our calls too ??

Comment

Eddie

Read the e-mail I sent you....

I will say this, if there was ever any issue of nonpayment or such mularkey PL isn't the place.

If you feel uneasy over faxing your statements in it's entirity do a conference call between you, the credit card company and PL.

Your other recourse is to dispute the charge on your credit card and the credit card issuer will have the charging source validate the legitimacy of the charges.

I know how this process works, I work in the industry.....

I wouldn't send you anything until you shown me 100% factuality. It appears you cannot.

Eddie has gone out of his way to assist you, do us a favor..... Fax the info, or move on.

One last thing you said this isn't the first time you've been burned, why single out PL, who are the other books that you claim stiffed you.

FREAK

Comment

GBOYOLIVER,
                PL currently advertises on all my score phones. They have signed up hundreds of players and I have not yet received one complaint. They treat my customers like GOLD. Eddie goes the extra mile to keep people happy. Your accusations make no sense.

Comment

my accusations are that pl is a poorly run operation that will not stand behind the mistakes they have made. they want me to jump ten thousand hoops to recover the money that was double charged. but no one at premiere league never will reply about the $1000 in withdrawal i requested that i never got. i deposited $1000 was charged $2000 requested a withdrawal of $1000 and never got it either. i faxed my cc statement with the charge on it but was never told about my one withdrawal that i never got either so whoose to blame probably me because this is my first year of really gambling and wasnt sure how to solve the problem. ive lost alot this year but next year will be better have no where to go but up. so eddie and others dont worry about me im still here and able to voice my opinion that is why this is a forum so anyone can voice their opinion. if you dont like it then dont read it but pl sucks in my book.

Comment

Comeon Oly, stop being a hardhead and fax them your statement. If you are worried about your credit card security call your credit card company later and report the card lost and ask for a different number, etc.

Comment

too hard headed rather loose the money than fax anything else to them.

Comment

pretty expensive fax that

Comment

Gboymoron,
                          Just by not faxing them anything makes you look like a liar. PL is not a poorly run organization.

Comment

i dont care what anyone thinks ive already faxed a copy of the single charge that was never creditted to me and they did not give me any credit for it the only thing they are pointing to now is the double charge. so c'mon eddie what about my withdrawal i never got credit for. if you guys want to call me a liar so be it i dont care. ive got my right to be opinionated and i dont care for pl. bw people can say that their credible maybe they are but they used epay who double charged me and never gave me credit for a withdrawal. so since you all are well educated gamblers whoose responsibility is it to cover me. i faxed the info to eddie's cusomer sevice reps and they keep playing around who cares about the money anyway 98% of us loose money anyway its just two loses for a dime each that a try to get back next year. im tired of talking about ill sleep well tonight hope the rest of you do as well.

Comment

Gboyoliver,

I'm really sorry about your problem. But where the hell did you come up with that 98% loser BS? I take pride in the fact that there is a legion of us players out here that exceed 2% of the steady betting population!

p.s. If you really have bread owed, GET IT!

Comment

Working...
                              X