Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Three months since the "5dimes incident"..anyone have an update??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Three months since the "5dimes incident"..anyone have an update??

Has everyone been paid? Who IS the actual owner? Was told that they've been in business TEN YEARS! How is this possible? Any feedback on this place would be appreciated...

I have been paid 2 times since the shutdown most recently last week. Each time I requested a payout over the internet, each time they emailed confirmation and the check arrived via Fedex at No charge to me within 4 days. I really like this book and have never had a problem.

Comment

Hi Tim,I've been with them over a year. I don't believe they are more than 3 years old but I'm not sure.Maybe Fatboy or Parlay can answer that.I've been paid consistetly and promptly without ever having to speak to anyone,something I really enjoy,no human contact.They offer great props and moneylines on most college and all pro games.What I enjoy most are their footall pools.It is like an office pool where you compete against other members for large cash payouts,usally between 4 and 7 thousand depending on the amount of entries.Aside from the server crash I've been very happy.

Comment

I've only been with them since Jan 1st. Don't know how long they've been around. 10 years seems like it can't be right, but don't know.

I've been paid 3 times via FedEx since the problems with their server. Requested on Monday, checks arrived by Thursday/Friday.

They have alot of betting options in Golf and Nascar which I like a lot. Their my most used book right now.

Like to see them join Neteller though.

Comment

They have been in business roughly a year and a half.

It looks as though the owner has taken the bull by the horns so to speak, solving the problem of a few months back and running smoothly ever since.

The important thing to remember about this place, is that unlike others who get into this business on a shoestring and hope to get rich, 5dimes is well financed and has the resources to fall back on.

Comment

Thanks so much, guys. Great info, all! Many of the books exaggerate their longevity, although many of the bm HAVE been in business for many years. BRICK, I used to love the office pools when I had a conventional job and I know what you mean by wanting to avoid human contact!! Have a successful weekend, fellas....

Comment

I want to thank everyone for the positive posts. I just wanted to throw in a few things.
              5 Dimes has Neteller in its future plans.
              Contact the book at any time regarding transfers with virtually anyone in the industry.
              5 Dimes is also considering offering intermission wagering on EVERY NHL game. (Does anyone care?)
              Your input in this forum or to 5 Dimes via e-mail regarding this wagering consideration would be greatly appreciated.

Comment

I would not be interested in intermission wagering on hockey,especially every game. I think you offer more than enough wagering options now. I think you guys work too hard as it is,take a little break.

Comment

I've lost plenty sports wagering in your book, but really like the line variety. Sure, I'd be interested in intermission wagering on the NHL on Saturdays and Sundays ONLY.

Comment

tim - i believe 5dimes opened just prior to the start of last yrs' nfl season. i posted with them in sept of last yr. i don't bet baseball, so i was unaware of this summer's problems til i visited here.
                    the problems were handled professionally and so has everything else. i think this book is top flight and i think the things jeff said confirm that.

so the update as i see it(and as i predicted), 5dimes is still around and going strong and johnny demarco has crawled back into the hole he slid out of and the world is a better place

Comment

Am convinced to open with these guys and will do so as soon as I get a payout from another book. It has been a week since the request and I will be documenting this horror story shortly. Thanks again, guys..(almost) always a pleasure...

Comment

Parlay,
                        You can absolutely just bloh me. I'm glad that 5 dimes worked out all the kinks. Good for them. If you're such an expert on everything, what is everyone going to do about E-Payments? It could buckle this industry.

Comment

Johnny..bad boy!! Back into your hole!!! Hey couldn't most of you guys use a "BLOH" job right about now???

Comment

Working...
                          X