Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where can I bet at least 3000 on NCAA foots - online only?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jazz Sports, Any plans to switch to software that works with a web browser?

Comment

Segundo, Sportingbet also takes a decent wager online ($5000 on college football sides gameday, somewhat smaller before gameday).

For all the bashing I've done to British books for having small limits, it seems that this one will take a bet.

Comment

ShiftySheik;

Yes, we are working on it but still don't have a definite date. I'll let you guys know as soon as I can.

Taggma
        Jazz Sports

Comment

Shifty, I'd like to see Jazz go to a browser-based internet service also. But their phone wagering is second to none.

Comment

I'm happy that people are being allowed to be with Sportingbet.com. Maybe all of the bashing I did regarding them is paying off. As for me they kicked me out for no reason that I could see. If their policy has been liberalized then I applaude them.

Sportshobby please keep us posted on your dealings with them.

Comment

Shawnee, sure thing. I do know that they have at least a few sharp players who have won big, and are still customers. If you weren't chasing steam all the time, it's puzzling as to why they gave you the boot.

Comment

Sportshobby,

Like I said earlier it was only after one day of betting and the plays were made very early. More often than not the steam comes on the sides I play but not always. My plays are all self-generated however. Good luck there.

Comment

Shawnee,

They never told you why they kicked you off?

Natty

Comment

Natty,

All they did was say it was not a good business decision to retain me as a customer. This after one whole day of betting baseball.

Comment

Working...
                    X