Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where can I bet at least 3000 on NCAA foots - online only?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where can I bet at least 3000 on NCAA foots - online only?

I already have WSEX, WWTS, Olympic, PLeague but I need three more spots. I will send money today, I can only bet online, no phones.

WITHOUT A DOUBT THE NUMBER ONE BOOK. ACES GOLD......EVERYONE ELSE IS A DISTANT SECOND.

Comment

Thank you, I forgot to mention that I have them also. Need more.

Comment

Quite a few screen books - CRIS, DUNES, SBG, and WWTS to name a few.

Offscreen - Carib, Sportingbet, Canbet, etc.

Comment

sportshobby, I'm sorry, I forgot to mention that I have Canbet and WWTS. Dunes, SBG, and Carib do not offer more than 3000 online. Carib is 2000 and Dunes and Sbg are 1000 each. I need new ones that have not been mentioned.

Comment

IIS

Comment

mls, you are incorrect. They now take 1000 over the net and they are not even up and it's Monday night, go figure. Thanks anyway.

Comment

Jazz Sports' normal limits for ALL customers on the phone and online are $5000 on sides and $3000 on totals. Under certain circumstances we can accept up to $20,000 on sides and $10,000 on totals.

Comment

Isn't Jazz Sports affiliated with Nasa? If not then somebody wash my mouth out with soap.

Sequndo, what about WIT sports?

Comment

I believe I may have been mistaken one more time. It looks like Jazz Sports is affiliated with Pelican of which I am already a customer. They are a great book I may add. So it looks like I owe an apology to Jazz Sports. Please accept it folks.

Comment

Segundo, you're right. I was thinking NFL sides - college limits online are often less.

Shawnee, WIT is not online unless I'm mistaken.

Comment

Apology accepted. Thanx for your comments.

Comment

Segundo, I just checked Carib and the limit for college football sides is $3000. Maybe they start out the week at a lower limit, or maybe they increased it recently.

Comment

Thanks buddy, I am making a call right now to see why I don't get the same limits.

Comment

Segundo, you have to try and look more square.

Comment

Working...
                              X