Response to Reno

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Response to Reno

I started a new thread, as this does not belong in the Horizon thread.

Reno, angle is a term I loosely apply.
    Despite the fact that I am president of Save the Squares, I do not like to give out too much information in terms of capping. I am not really a trend man, though I take them into consideration. In terms of importance, I would rate most trends on the insignificant, but to ignore them is not a good idea either. Some I consider more important than others. That logic again. Last season Boston was terrible in Back/Back games and fairly good in others(until they gave up late in the season). I use this more as a tool to make more accurate power ratings, and to avoid them in back/back situtations. I made quite a bit of profit on them. I make my own power ratings, so I am very aware of what a spread should be(not what it is going to be-which I am not as concerned about as you would be), so I am first to back off a game, because a trend is being over-reacted to.

If nothing else monitor my record. I know a lot of eyes will be watching, and no plans to disappoint. Unlike the other touts, my record will be updated daily, good or bad. Another web site will be verifying it.

In regards to totals, the reason I asked is in between my debates, I was working on a totals program. I have never played totals in the past. I wanted to know how much value to look for. It is very unique, program, and hit a nice percentage. Not sure if they are going to hit 60% though, as the sample a little light, and perhaps misleading, so beginning 12/1 I will be posting these up for free(very
    un-tout like) until I decide they are 60% plays(may actually take most of the season). Last season they hit around 65% in a sample of over 100 games.

Any questions you can email me at

[email protected]
Working...
X