WSE Rave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WSE Rave

Let's describe WSE the way the PGA describes their players. "These guys are good".

Most people that post in this forum already know this but I think really good books deserve an extra pat on the back once in a while.

I've been with them for three years now. They've kept a 10 cent baseball line, they don't overload their site with graphics making response time blindingly fast, their lines are up before most other books and they offer runline as well as money line parlays. They manage to get payouts to me in Canada in 24 hours. No one else does this.

They are in my opinion THE BEST.

'mute

I love the quick response on web wagers, and they are the only game in town giving me some interest on my deposit.

I'd like to see them increase their limits for totals (currently only a nickel on baseball totals, for example).

Comment

WSEX is great book. Virtually everyone would benefit by having them as an out. They take 5-dimes online on baseball sides, and they hold their numbers until they take a major hit. However, it would be nice, and appropriate, for them to raise their totals limits from a nickel to a dime. Hayden and Steve, whom I've talked to a few times, are very reasonable, open-minded guys. If enough of us request the hike to a dime limits on totals, who knows, they may accomodate us.

Comment

Working...
      X